Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: About staff applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supa_Koopa(Real)

Suggestion:
About staff applications

Detailed description:
talking about the posts and stuff

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
having the thing of 30 posts is aids for real i think it's stupid we needa do that there are people who want to be admin but doesnt have 30 posts even doe they know more about hacks than 75% of the staff team also people who are more active something very funny is there are like 50 people or more on the staff team i know like 10 staff members who are really active

Example:

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
30 posts isn't hard to get , they made it so people who want staff must be active on the forums section not only ingame

-1 from me, sorry

OP
OP
S

Supa_Koopa(Real)

Yea it's important but don't you think it's more usefull to ban hackers it's not that the staff are not online one the forums that ruins tha game the hackers does and the staff is more here than online on pika but that's my opinion.

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
people who want to be admin
Firstly, admin is a higher rank. No sane person would make a stranger an admin, imagine just the abuse!
Secondly, it really sounds odd when people say "I want to be admin". Do they know what does an admin do? Are they capable of handling it?

evendoe they know more abouthacksthan 75% of the staff
Nice! Are the same people who scream "hacks!" at legit players?

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
We are trying our best to be in game, here and on places like discord and teamspeak. If you think it's a bad idea to get 30 posts to show your activity here, then it's clearly some wouldn't put effort into becoming a staff.

oMeteor

Veteran
  1. 30 posts is made for people to not spam applications and make useless applications without being "Active" on forums
  2. it's stupid we needa do that there are people who want to be admin
    We start from Trial-helpers not "Admin".

3. even doe they know more about hacks than 75% of the staff team
    Being staff or "Helper" is not all about knowing about hacks to ban hackers, It's about helping people, You applied to help people and help the server not only "Ban hackers".
  4. something very funny is there are like 50 people or more on the staff team i know like 10 staff members who are really active
    Not like you can know who is online on staff members if you don't play their own server, For example skyblock staff, Ofc you won't see them on servers like kit-pvp or op factions 1 cause their main is skyblock, And you can't know if they're online or not when they're on /vanish unless you're a hidden admin and you know who is active and inactive.

OP
OP
S

Supa_Koopa(Real)

Ya'll dont understand shit thats why pika us dying in a copple of months pika will have 50% less players than they have now the hackers ruin this server i play on this server cuz i like the people thats the only reason this server is the worst one i know it lags the most it has the most hackers it has the worst staff team who is inactive the only thing good about this server os the community

Draegoner

Veteran
30 posts tells us you're dedicated enough to fulfil requirements even if you don't like them. It tells us you're ready to make sacrifices and put a little effort. 30 posts is nothing anyways, I applied with 300 posts on the forums.
Many people tell us they want to help the community when they apply. The forums is an easy way to help people and contribute towards the community, yet so many people have very few posts. What gives?
30 posts is enough to let us know what kind of person the applicant is. If it's full of posts on the reports section or helping players, that's a big plus. If it's full of them complaining and undermining current staff... well... doesn't take a genius to figure out what that means...

Stavon

Pika Member
As long as you're active on the forums, 30 posts will be achieveable.

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Denied and locked also using aids to make a statement isn't cool. We will not remove the 30 post limited and all of our staff members are trained or getting trained in finding hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.