Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion: Ability to apply for Bedwars helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

TronS

Suggestion:
Ability to apply for Bedwars helper

Detailed description:
When you go to apply for staff member you can assigne for anything accept Bedwars.Badwars is probably the most played game even more then Eggwars.If there are working on it then sorry but its just my suggestion.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums
Other

Reason:
Because its popular and there are a lot of hackers.

Example:

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
Umm Sir you cant apply for staff without 30+ forums post. you'll have to try again once you've reached 30.

OP
OP
T

TronS

Umm Sir you cant apply for staff without 30+ forums post. you'll have to try again once you've reached 30.
I know, I never applyed for staff i just saw that you cant apply for Bedwars.I am trying to reach 30+ posts but thanks for your time.

OP
OP
T

TronS

Hmm I think theyre full in terms of staff team
Even if they are no one is watching for hackers on Bedwars even if you want to help you cant apply for Bedwars because there is no option to.

xcoughee

And if you would like to upload a video proof use YouTube but if you want to upload a picture I would recommend Imgur

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
1. Don't farm posts, this may get you banned from forums.

2. Bedwars would probably be considered an arcade game. If you reach 30+ post, you will be able to choose from non pvp, pvp and arcade rank.

3. The reason why you can't see any staff in bedwars is because no staff has a rank in that server yet. No one, not even mods or admins are able to ban in bedwars. So even if you got accepted, you still aren't able to ban from bedwars server. For the meantime, it would be best to record and report hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.