Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global suggest to improve in-game anti-cheat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieoub

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
ieoub​

Suggestion:
suggest to improve in-game anti-cheat ?​

Detailed description:
Can we help or suggest to improve in-game anti-cheat
For example : it is not a bug, but if there's some tricks that improves the player gameplay without getting banned (suck as client side mods ) how can we provide the full information, to help the developers team decreassing cheating on the server​

Reason(s):
I want pika network to be better than not cracked servers​

Example(s):
I have some tricks that can help a player in game, for example :
scripts or client side mods, but these things are undetectable by pika. I can help, and Im sure there are alot of players have something similar but can't share it on public posts, people will use it,​

qq92

Staff Member
IGN
Ungluecklicher
Hello ieoub,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.