Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

suggest a pc for me..

my current choise be about the pc is good or bad?

• good?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ali99

Epic Pika
Hi!
I resently planned to buy a new pc based upon certain criterias....

I might not be aware of many things that others would be....

I am good at computers but that doesnt mean I don't need suggestions...

I am looking for a hot-shot gaming pc(pc means pc not laptops)

my price range is 2500AED or 680.61 US Dollar or about 70,000Rs

its a huge amount so I have to use it wisely....and thats why I need help from u guys....suggest a hardcore pc at the comments that can perform the followings:
1)Good at animating (MMD n blender etc)

2)good at gaming ..running high games..

3)high durability

4)I dont care what the os is...I can boot it easily with ma eyes closed :p

5) dont care if its pink etc a pc is a pc evens it is the most ugliest pc in the world...(don't take as a joke)(especially u Jchangames)

6)all suggestions (related to this) is helpful...

my current choice

http://uae.dtcae.com/product/dell-o...intel-core-i7-4790---4gb---500---dvdrw---dos/

dont worry about the ram..I have a stick of 4gb with me

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Around 700 u can create a beast if u build it by urself otherwise not. So don't buy a builded pc, well u can from Amazon and that's very cheap http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B01C5O...tDescription_secondary_view_div_1457080422824 I'll make a reply with parts so you can build by yourself and that's cheaper and much better dw there alot videos about building pc ppl think it's hard but it isn't

I'll reply in the evening again

OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
k..waiting for reply...thnx..

dude...I thought amazon was junk...but OMG ITS AMAZING....
But how can I order here??(at dubai)

Btw thnx mate...now which pc should I buy??

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Motherboard: gigabyte GA-78LMT Am3+
Cpu: amd fx 6300 with special cooller, so you can overclock
Gpu: MSI Gtx 970 gaming 4gb
Case: try to find a cheap case for Atx's motherboards
Psu: Evga 80+ bronze, reliable and efficient
Ram: 8gb ram of Kingston hyper x fury two sticks clocked at 1866 mHz, not single one this make much difference while running the processor, u put ram stick 1 in second slot and the second ram stick in the 4 ram slot this makes it running better

And if you have already windows on ur old pc u can transfer it look on yt how todo that, or you just could use your old harddrive where your windows is installed and place it in easy stuff.

If u put everything together with YouTube videos it will be fine. The 6 cores are good for multitasking and the Gtx 970 Gpu will play any game at 1080p at least at 60fps, even gta5. The 8gb ram is more than enough for multitasking and the power supply from EVGA are the best for the price.
If you want to overclock your Cpu don't do it with the stock cooler. Check yt video's for more info. And don't spent a lot for your case, it won't be worth it.

OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
Ram: 8gb ram of Kingston hyper x fury two sticks clocked at 1866 mHz, not single one this make much difference while running the processor, u put ram stick 1 in second slot and the second ram stick in the 4 ram slot this makes it running better

And if you have already windows on ur old pc u can transfer it look on yt how todo that, or you just could use your old harddrive where your windows is installed and place it in easy stuff.

If u put everything together with YouTube videos it will be fine. The 6 cores are good for multitasking and the Gtx 970 Gpu will play any game at 1080p at least at 60fps, even gta5. The 8gb ram is more than enough for multitasking and the power supply from EVGA are the best for the price.
If you want to overclock your Cpu don't do it with the stock cooler. Check yt video's for more info. And don't spent a lot for your case, it won't be worth it.

give me the the amazon site to build a pc( I am really sorry but I dont know much about amazon)

share the link where i can build such pc in amazon...

also do u think the coolor woukd be able to fit inside a case along with the graphic card or adapter or below the power case?
I dont know where to fit it...

anyway share the amazon link...I might be wrong about the capacity and occupied space of the system

Reincarnation

Pika Lover
You can get the Windows Jb 90000
ram-2mb
storage-120kb
graphics:Jb980
Operating System:Justin Beiber
cpu:JB cooler and singer(sings every time you turn it on)
gps:n/A
you can buy it for just 250 dollars on amazon
here is the link : http://tinyurl.com/little-kid-gets-it
enjoy :)

OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
nice XD

but dude i am serious in this case.....

but i dont mind smiles and laughter X:D

JChan

Epic Pika
Wouldn't recommend it.
I have Dell Inspiron (forgot model but will update) and it has Intel I5 4th gen, 8gb ram, 1tb hhd, Nvidia gt 625. Costed 470usd. Got it on a ebay sale and purchased from Dell eBay store.

Also, @ali99 what's the graphics card of the pc.

OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
Wouldn't recommend it.
I have Dell Inspiron (forgot model but will update) and it has Intel I5 4th gen, 8gb ram, 1tb hhd, Nvidia gt 625. Costed 470usd. Got it on a ebay sale and purchased from Dell eBay store.

Also, @ali99 what's the graphics card of the pc.

that would not do...u see..I dont only do gaming...that is 2.5GHz which is the minimum requirement making a full 3D model and rendering it...it cannot do.mmalso I am looking for a pc...that is a laptop u told me of..
it should have a powerful processor capable of doing rendering and 3D animation of characters at fast speed.....I am basically finding a pc for animating models and hardcore gaming....that would not do....anyway thnx for ur reply..upon ur reply I can account to newer discoveries...

JChan

Epic Pika
that would not do...u see..I dont only do gaming...that is 2.5GHz which is the minimum requirement making a full 3D model and rendering it...it cannot do.mmalso I am looking for a pc...that is a laptop u told me of..
it should have a powerful processor capable of doing rendering and 3D animation of characters at fast speed.....I am basically finding a pc for animating models and hardcore gaming....that would not do....anyway thnx for ur reply..upon ur reply I can account to newer discoveries...

My Dell Inspiron is a PC Computer not a laptop...
You said you needed a gaming pc. Well, it mostly depends on graphics card.
I don't find any different between I5 or I7. I believe an I5 4th gen+ is good enough for gaming.
Also tell me the graphics card on that pc

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
I would recommend you to get atleast:

i7 Intel
nvidia GTX 900 or higher (with atleast 1Gb)
8 Gig's of ram, 16 if possible.

OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
I would recommend you to get atleast:

i7 Intel
nvidia GTX 900 or higher (with atleast 1Gb)
8 Gig's of ram, 16 if possible.

8gb ram us more than enough...however I might go with AMD in this case...they r cheaper than Intel processors...

OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
My Dell Inspiron is a PC Computer not a laptop...
You said you needed a gaming pc. Well, it mostly depends on graphics card.
I don't find any different between I5 or I7. I believe an I5 4th gen+ is good enough for gaming.
Also tell me the graphics card on that pc

ahh...I hope u understand what I am saying:::
the i5 processor cannot support the graphics that i7 can why?

the i7 has more cores...it doesnt matter what gen it is ..the i7 was released so that it may do more processing than a i5 plus a i5 cannot run more than 16 gb ram where as i7 can...I won some little competition here at dubai mall and I got a prize of 6GB ram....I would use it in my pc....but whats the use if I get a i5 that cannot support it...plus i5 cannot support more than 2 gb graphic memory.....where as i7 can...if u notice the internal mother board of a i5 u can see there is only 1 slot...where as i7 has multiple slots...

btw I am looking forward buying a AMD processor as it is wayyyyyyy cheaper....

anyway thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.