K, then Fraps sucks, I thought it's good, it makes your Minecraft FPS drop down to 0, literally!
Bandicam is okay and cool.
Action...umm...I don't know about this one.
OBS, my friend uses this one, it is good recorder, 60FPS, 1080p, but sometimes the video starts hanging,mand causes other troubles...
Oh also the recorder for Windows 10, which u can use by clicking Windows button+CTRL(I think)+R to record...it's awesome...better than other recorders atleast
Like I said it depends on you computer, bandicam is too laggy for me (5-12 fps), action videos are laggy, OBS dosen't work and fraps works best (25-40 fps)
Like I said it depends on you computer, bandicam is too laggy for me (5-12 fps), action videos are laggy, OBS dosen't work and fraps works best (25-40 fps)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.