Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sudden high ping

BKSanty12

Hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS! So I have been playing on pika for more than a year now and my ping has always been 0 and I was never laggy. However, after the christmas update my ping is never below 250. This really bothers me as there is a delay of voiding, block breaking, block placing etc. Even hitreg doesn't work as I simply get particles. And I always get killed. (Btw I am 48 stars) I am in India and IDK if there is a problem with all other players from here as my my internet connection is perfectly fine. Also there are hundreds of [layers from india. So I would really love if you could address the issue and solve it. THANK YOU:D

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS! So I have been playing on pika for more than a year now and my ping has always been 0 and I was never laggy. However, after the christmas update my ping is never below 250. This really bothers me as there is a delay of voiding, block breaking, block placing etc. Even hitreg doesn't work as I simply get particles. And I always get killed. (Btw I am 48 stars) I am in India and IDK if there is a problem with all other players from here as my my internet connection is perfectly fine. Also there are hundreds of [layers from india. So I would really love if you could address the issue and solve it. THANK YOU:D
Well, In India we all got 100+ Pings..
If you get 250+pings,maybe your internet connection dying..

INFAMOUSE

Great Reporter
its happening to me now i used to get 120 ms now im getting 250+ it just keeps happening all the time the ping keeps going up i hope it gets fixed once and for all

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
If you live in India then it maybe one of the reasons.

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Hey, this is because pika-network is hosted in europe but still developers are trying to fix the problem.

Asian players get alot of high ping, Its a recurring issue which cannot be resolved. Please check your ISP. This happens because asian servers get redirected to England and the English ISP's deny the IP which adds alot of unnecessary ping. The server host is set in Paris, usually people who live near Paris get better ping. I hope you understand.

Truemast

Even I had 137 ms ping and suddenly one day it went up to 230 ms ping and two days ago when j used my mobile Hotspot I got 178 ms ping!!! .btw I have 300 mbps network speed and 9ms on speedtest

IshaanAug

I also live in India and get 290 ms . It also depends upon your internet connection and the client you use .