Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Submission Areas for Creative Plots in the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Pretty much what the title said.
It would be helpful if there was another submission form under the "Ban Appeals and Submission" which is specifically for Creative Plots, if not a submission, perhaps another Forum area for the same function.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
What would this new "area" be used for? Why are you submitting your plots? Whats the purpose? To get ranked?

OP
OP
Jeear

Jeear

Legendary Pika
What would this new "area" be used for? Why are you submitting your plots? Whats the purpose? To get ranked?
Precisely. To get ranked. While for me, the ranks don't really matter much but apparently to some people they do. And adding this new area would also serve other purposes, most importantly, to decongest those "For PizzaMC/Thav01" "Can someone approve my plot." posts on the creative section and plot approval requests on PizzaMC's profile posts.

OP
OP
Jeear

Jeear

Legendary Pika
*bump* AND SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING (and i s2g the necrobumping is not for getting points) i just feel like this needs more consideration lol

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
That would
It would be helpful if there was another submission form under the "Ban Appeals and Submission" which is specifically for Creative Plots, if not a submission, perhaps another Forum area for the same function.
That would be handy indeed because I had to wait the WHOLE day from morning to nigh before I could build something again!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
But please
But please follownthe right format

JChan

Epic Pika
And then more useless kids will spam their crappy plots on submission -.-

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
And then more useless kids will spam their crappy plots on submission -.-
Well 1st of all: They will at least not post it EVERYWHERE, and 2nd of all: You could make a time period, for instance: "Only if your plot has not been approved or denied over 2 hours. And then if staff see that post of someone asking to come look, and they do /plot done and see that that plot has not been done yet for at least 2 hours, they will give them a warning, temporarily mute etc. That would be a pretty smart idea I'd say, becuase you don't wanna be done with your plot in the morning, and have to wait till night before you can build something again, thats really annoying and I speak from experience.

~iMzSpEeDy

TacosB

Veteran
From a video of @PizzaMC I saw on YT, head-admins check the plots that are /p done , NOT the forums, and they then approve it or not. Check it yourself on pizza's YT channel. This takes a bit time. Remember they are not online 24/7

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
From a video of @PizzaMC I saw on YT, head-admins check the plots that are /p done , NOT the forums, and they then approve it or not. Check it yourself on pizza's YT channel. This takes a bit time. Remember they are not online 24/7
That I know, but I had to wait basicly 24 hours, so mayby if they would also get like a different inbox for creative /plot dones? that they automaticly go in a system? just like warnings, bans, mutes etc,

OP
OP
Jeear

Jeear

Legendary Pika
That I know, but I had to wait basicly 24 hours, so mayby if they would also get like a different inbox for creative /plot dones? that they automaticly go in a system? just like warnings, bans, mutes etc,
Well it's a good thing you only waited for 24 hours since some players waited for months regardless of /plot done lmao

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Well it's a good thing you only waited for 24 hours since some players waited for months regardless of /plot done lmao
Well then they should have looked for staff (NOT posting on the forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.