Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Subject: Proposal for Block Clutch Practice Addition to Pika Network Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaroukUN1

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
FaroukUN​

Suggestion:
Subject: Proposal for Block Clutch Practice Addition to Pika Network Server​

Detailed description:
Subject: Proposal for Block Clutch Practice Addition to Pika Network Server
Dear Pika Network Team,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is FaroukUN, and I am an avid player and supporter of Pika Network. I have thoroughly enjoyed the gaming experience your server provides and appreciate the effort you put into creating a vibrant and engaging community.

I am writing to suggest the addition of a block clutch practice feature to the server. Block clutching is a crucial skill in various PvP scenarios, and incorporating a dedicated practice mode can significantly enhance the overall gaming experience for players. Allow me to provide more details on what a block clutch is and how its inclusion can benefit the Pika Network community.

What is Block Clutching? A block clutch is a maneuver used in Minecraft PvP to save oneself from fall damage by quickly placing and breaking blocks at the right moment. Mastering this skill is essential for strategic plays and can be a game-changer in intense situations. It requires precision, timing, and quick thinking, making it a valuable skill for competitive players.

Benefits of Adding Block Clutch Practice:
  1. Skill Development: Introducing a block clutch practice mode will allow players to hone their block clutching skills in a controlled environment. This can contribute to the overall improvement of player abilities and enhance the competitiveness of Pika Network.

2. Enhanced PvP Experience: Players who have mastered the block clutching technique will bring a new level of strategy and excitement to PvP encounters. This will create a more dynamic and engaging atmosphere for both new and experienced players.

3. Community Engagement: The addition of a block clutch practice feature can attract a wider audience, including players interested in improving their skills. This can lead to increased community engagement and participation.

4. Competitive Edge: As block clutching becomes an integral part of player strategies, those who excel at it will have a competitive edge. This can add an extra layer of depth to the gaming experience, encouraging players to continually refine their skills.
Implementation Details: I understand that implementing new features requires careful consideration. Here are some suggestions for the implementation of the block clutch practice mode:
  • Create a dedicated practice arena with varying difficulty levels.
  • Include tutorials or guides to help players understand the mechanics of block clutching.
  • Track and display statistics to allow players to monitor their progress and improvement over time.
I believe that the addition of a block clutch practice feature aligns with the commitment of Pika Network to provide a high-quality and innovative gaming experience. I am confident that this enhancement will be well-received by the community and contribute to the continued success of Pika Network.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I appreciate the hard work and dedication you invest in making Pika Network an exceptional gaming platform.

Best regards,

FaroukUN​

Reason(s):
Players who have mastered the block clutching technique will bring a new level of strategy and excitement to PvP encounters. This will create a more dynamic and engaging atmosphere for both new and experienced players and the addition of a block clutch practice feature can attract a wider audience, including players interested in improving their skills. This can lead to increased community engagement and participation.​

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
It would be good if u for example record urself in a server doing that so the developers can have a idea what ur looking for, good explanation but you could do better with a video

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
It would be good if u for example record urself in a server doing that so the developers can have a idea what ur looking for, good explanation but you could do better with a video
I agree with kvzxo, provide some example..

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello FaroukUN1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.