Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

stupid server

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Why cant the staff do stuff. You always say "tHe sTaFf aRe dOiNg tHeIr bEsT" BUT THEY ARE NOT, SITTING IN THE LOBBY OF BEDWARS IS NOT DOING THEIR BEST OK???? THEN THE SERVER IS SO LAGGY, AND I HAVE NORMAL WIFI OK??? I CANT RECORD FOR REASONS, BUT YOU KEEP INSITSING WE MUST, JUST GET PROPER STAFF! ALSO, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPAM THEIR HACKED CLIENT AND GO INTO GAMES AND HACK, BUT YOUR STAFF ARENT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

UpperGround

Great Reporter
if you think people are hacking, report them
if u think staff is not good at their job, deal with it,
do not disrespect staff,
they are trying to make the server better, as always,
if u think staff arent doing their best, Why dont u try to apply for staff and "teach them" "how to be a staff" ?

Last edited:

Aoid

Epic Pika
Why cant the staff do stuff. You always say "tHe sTaFf aRe dOiNg tHeIr bEsT" BUT THEY ARE NOT, SITTING IN THE LOBBY OF BEDWARS IS NOT DOING THEIR BEST OK???? THEN THE SERVER IS SO LAGGY, AND I HAVE NORMAL WIFI OK??? I CANT RECORD FOR REASONS, BUT YOU KEEP INSITSING WE MUST, JUST GET PROPER STAFF! ALSO, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPAM THEIR HACKED CLIENT AND GO INTO GAMES AND HACK, BUT YOUR STAFF ARENT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT
Alright I have been dealing with lag this morning and yes, it is very butt hurting as I lost 2 special sets in op factions that are really.. quite rare, I did rage but since your talking about staff fixing it, it's not the staff problem, it's the server's problem, what ever pika host they are using it has to be the server's from the hosting company and no staff can do anything about it until the owners contact the company support team to fix the issue or just simply wait till it's fixed and also as @UpperGround said. Deal with it. anyways it should be fixed now.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

do not disrespect staff,
if u think staff arent doing their best, Why dont u try to apply for staff and "teach them" "how to be a staff" ?
"report them" wtf u cant report if you dont have footage and i cant record.
"deal with it" its like saying, "if you get robbed deal with it" or "if you dont recieve good service, deal with it"

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

do not disrespect staff,
"trying to make the server better" alright, every single time i say staff have something wrong, you dont read why i say that, all you say is "tHey ArE tRyInG tO mAke tHe sErvEr beTtEr"
look, if you cant teach your staff to be good, dont blame it on the players to record and complain that they are saying your staff are bad. I cannot be staff because i do not do the things they ask me to do.

Reporter80

Pika Lover
For the hacked client part, i am sad but i wanted to tell you that you can DO NOTHING with it. If you watched those youtube and you will likely see minecraft hackers and stuff using a VPN to escape ban. Idk if it works on this server...... but on these situations it probably does

Luppeeyz

Banned
For the hacked client part, i am sad but i wanted to tell you that you can DO NOTHING with it. If you watched those youtube and you will likely see minecraft hackers and stuff using a VPN to escape ban. Idk if it works on this server...... but on these situations it probably does
There are BOT Filter plugin that made by Voodootje0 (1 of the owners) but It doesn't block all VPNs some VPN can still work and barely bypass the Filter system.

filth

I kinda agree with you, i got banned for no reason a few years ago, i tried but i guess ill never get my account back. I got banned with no proof i even did anything.

filth

make a ban appeal here https://pika-network.net/appeal
i guess u can get ur account back, just try it, try ur chance, u may get ur account back who knows : )
I tried already but it got denied, i will try once more but i don't know how they will accept me because staff always doesn't believe when people says that they didn't hack. Also that guy Davidva or Edwardnijnders97 banned me

Losii

Epic Pika
Also that guy Davidva or Edwardnijnders97 banned me
"- If you were banned by an Ex staff member, you will most likely get denied. Since we do not review any bans from past ex staff members due to the need for two sides of the story and not only the player."
Source: Read before appealing

filth

the staff is so deluded, I sent another ban appeal and zquizle just said,"you cannot make another ban appeal, one more then you get banned from the forums". He said that like he didn't even read it. They don't care at all about the players but just the system. You are so right about how the staff don't care at all.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
the staff is so deluded, I sent another ban appeal and zquizle just said,"you cannot make another ban appeal, one more then you get banned from the forums". He said that like he didn't even read it. They don't care at all about the players but just the system. You are so right about how the staff don't care at all.
well the thing u did is actualy bannable, so http://prntscr.com/ov6yfy
just dont make another appeal u will get another,
and someone whould lock this

ruzyxo

Veteran
I would love to see how would you perform as a staff member if you think 'we' are useless.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.