Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Stupid One But For Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Since there are some threads out there that have "Requesting to Lock" on it but never gets locked I suggest have a account named Lock that staff members can use to Lock threads... You know so instead of Requesting to Lock someone could just do @Lock
Idk seems like a stupid idea but it could help.

MouraThat

Veteran
Yeah this would be good since some threads do need locking and they dont get locking in less they cause staff involvement
Great Idea

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Well we chod Lock our own posts.Like ho made the post can lock it because he made it.Its much easyer.And the Lock has a 12h cooldown.Thats my idea but ho is gona make a accound that locks theards and it has to be like online every day.Not everione has the time for that
And this is just mine opinion dont hate : D

MouraThat

Veteran
Well we chod Lock our own posts.Like ho made the post can lock it because he made it.Its much easyer.And the Lock has a 12h cooldown.Thats my idea but ho is gona make a accound that locks theards and it has to be like online every day.Not everione has the time for that
And this is just mine opinion dont hate : D

making locking our own threads is the solution
also the lock account would be all the staff and they could use the account whenever they want

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah either way is good... If its the staff account i guess allow access to the staff members that have Locking perms atm.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Since there are some threads out there that have "Requesting to Lock" on it but never gets locked I suggest have a account named Lock that staff members can use to Lock threads... You know so instead of Requesting to Lock someone could just do @Lock
Idk seems like a stupid idea but it could help.
I like it and I voted for we close our own thread but I don't think that it will be accepted because it's staffs job tho.....

DirkieXP

Banned
@Lock would take the same amount of time, maybe even longer since @Lock does not notify every staff. It is 1 account that gets notified.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@Lock would take the same amount of time, maybe even longer since @Lock does not notify every staff. It is 1 account that gets notified.
We will not do a war for this thread.-.

Status
Not open for further replies.