Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

stuff

is this possible?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
I have someone who always uses a certain nick on prison, and i got an alt account with that name. I logged into prison, and he can no longer use that nick, lol. any way to remove it?

DNARuby

Rare Pika
Dunno.. maybe that 'someone' of yours liked the name? lol

OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
YEAH he liked it, now he is pissed the Frick OFF...

user2

Pika Lover
To say I'm pissed off is an understatement. It was my main Nick. It just made sense to match my username. I think it was a, as pika autocorrect would say, a "bridge" move to make an alt with that name, but at least richy is trying to fix it.

Btw the alt Richy made is "Abuser2" which is my MAIN nick in prison, since I am "user2". Also, richy gave me the pass, so I changed it to be able to speak to an admin after my temper cooled down.

I don't want Richy getting in any trouble for such things, but I would like the account deleted, or flagged as an available nick, so I can use it again.

I can see how he thought it was jokes, but didn't fully think his prank through.

@Bolja thanks for tagging a Dev.

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Hey,

I'm looking into the options and will try to fix this issue later on.

Greetings,
Me

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
ZeroGiven is currently working to fix the spawner bugs on OPSkyBlock so expect some delays on this idea. Please be patient.

MECHAME

Veteran
There are more bugs that the staff team are working to fix!

Please be patient.

OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
ok nvm i dont need the account changed in any way, he told me to make this thread so he can get someone's account deleted, what a savage! anyways, do NOT delete the username: abuser2 because the "user2" is angry at me for something irrrellevant. do NOT delete abuser2 because he deserves to have his account. REQUEST TO LOCK

Bolja

Legendary Pika
ok nvm i dont need the account changed in any way, he told me to make this thread so he can get someone's account deleted, what a savage! anyways, do NOT delete the username: abuser2 because the "user2" is angry at me for something irrrellevant. do NOT delete abuser2 because he deserves to have his account. REQUEST TO LOCK

Hey RichyDash

I'm sorry nothing has happened yet. I'm locking this, and if @ZeroGiven has something news he will reopen.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
oh i forgot helpers can'T lock threads anymore ... funny

OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
yeah abuser2 is a legit person so do not, whatever you do, DONT* delete that account

Last edited:

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So wait... how does it go from "i got an alt account with that name. I logged into prison, and he can no longer use that nick"
To "abuser2 is a legit person so do not, whatever you do, DONT* delete that account"...
Weird...

user2

Pika Lover
So wait... how does it go from "i got an alt account with that name. I logged into prison, and he can no longer use that nick"
To "abuser2 is a legit person so do not, whatever you do, DONT* delete that account"...
Weird...

He's trying to trash my rep. All because of being salty about mycelium. Notice how he said I'm angry about something irrelevant, I am not angry about anything except him making this account. Although, I'm willing to bet he's made other alts using my nicks as well since then.

FYI @Bolja, do not lock this thread, Richy gave me the abuser2 account right after he created it, and I DO still want it deleted so I can use my nicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.