Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Strike system needs an exhaustive list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayllex

Pika Member
Username:
Alfha​

Suggestion:
Strike system needs an exhaustive list​

Detailed description:
Anything can be indirectly called "boosting". So make an exhaustive list of what is or isn't allowed. We are getting strikes although nothing mentioned in YOUR list matches the reasons used by admin. Do not say common sense because then staff actions won't be applicable. Also an explanation for the strikes already given would be helpful. People monopolizing opsb and accumulating payouts over many seasons do not like competition but why should newbies suffer as a result of their pettiness and lack of connections with staff (who are all on their islands and do not respond to us peasants :) ).
TL;DR- MAKE STRIKES AND THE REASONING BEHIND IT TRANSPARENT

Ps.: The reason we got reported by the number 1 island is because our autofarm is equally/more efficient and has the potential to beat them next season if we get payouts this season.​

Reason(s):
No competition and strike system being abused.​

Boost

Great Reporter
This is not a place to argue regarding your island strike.
If you have conflicts regarding island strikes please talk to the person who striked you OR DM MrFrenco. I doubt they will change the rules, neither will they accept this due to it being a "Im innocent" letter and it also being a rule change.

OP
OP
Hayllex

Hayllex

Pika Member
This is not a place to argue regarding your island strike.
If you have conflicts regarding island strikes please talk to the person who striked you OR DM MrFrenco. I doubt they will change the rules, neither will they accept this due to it being a "Im innocent" letter and it also being a rule change.
I am asking them to give us a proper list of all things that can get us striked. Also I am asking this so they can't make things up as they go and strike us for things not mentioned in their list. The person who striked us is not responding btw, and we didn't know we could also reach out to MrFrenco.Also the person who gave us our strikes is a member of the rival island so I don't think we stand any chance arguing our case with them anyway.

Boost

Great Reporter
I am asking them to give us a proper list of all things that can get us striked. Also I am asking this so they can't make things up as they go and strike us for things not mentioned in their list. The person who striked us is not responding btw, and we didn't know we could also reach out to MrFrenco.Also the person who gave us our strikes is a member of the rival island so I don't think we stand any chance arguing our case with them anyway.
Even if it could be a suggestion, this looks like a appeal to get ur strike removed

Tyrants

Banned
Same things for factions, strikes are not explained and staff members don't really understand the rules so you have to get used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.