Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop The Drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildicky

Hey, there, yo boi lil d back in the crib -

So being a new member to this community, I tend to like to constantly get on this website the forums, or still trying to change my name (*COUGH JOKER ITS NOT EASY COUGH*). When arriving to the forums for the Classic Skyblock, you enter a dark realm.

I mean all jokes aside, can we stop the drama? Like, I get it. Saif and Gatis, sure you guys both hate each other. This stirred so much freakin' drama in skyblock. Like who is on whos side, and ugh. And, Gatis makes it a lot worse by making a forum of "how to get rich", only to mock Saif and his story. And sure, you get pissed because he literaly took everything from you, but isn't one forum enough?

Then, anotha one. Tolo gets hacked.

Just go on the forums... boi

Please be reminded, I am not taking sides in this forum, I am only stating the facts of which I believe.

And I'm truly sorry Tolo, Saif, and Gatis.

But Gatis and Saif needs to either get rid of their beef as a whole, or just get out of the server, because we don't need that drama in this forums.

Sorry, felt like ranting 'cause nothing interesting is going on in the forums and i'm bored...

like why cant we talk about trump..(imma make a forum for the election after this ;) ) or like how freaking rich ivy was.

CONCLUSION : if you gonna quit, just make one freakin' post. then leave, because we just don't care lol - sorry to sound cruel

h8rssss cant catch me <3

83704800.gif

aight peace out bois, lil d out

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i dont hate saif. i love him <3 and its about the jokes.. and EXPOSING to get attention ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.