Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Stop selling unban please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPT_pika

Banned
Username:
I just play with diff accounts​

Suggestion:
Stop selling unban please​

Detailed description:
think it is shame for developers and the pika owner that every server is still filled with bugs and developers don't have a time to fix them a request. to developers
. Please leave pika and crafti servers if you cannot manage it survival & other servers got like 20 bugs after reset and like a lot of dupe methods owner of pika just want money from peoples + he doesn't care about us he can just sell unbans which are illegal according to Microsoft and Minecraft original.
Now see this.
There is a guy in survival SayByeToYourBed
He got banned several times, but he still pays money and get unban Don't believe me?
Ok so see this.
View: https://imgur.com/a/iQYwVQa

In this image a guy got banned by console and The main thing is console is asking to contact gunfire like wtf. The main thing is There is account in pika website named by console and the banned he got is from console logs (host)
Ok now see this.
View: https://imgur.com/a/IYYJBz3

SayByeToYourBed got unbanned by a console as I said Gunfire manage console logs in the host to ban/unban anyone he unbanned saybye because he paid him 500-1k euro even he got unbanned even he was doxing please respectful MrEpiko tell me there are like thousands of peoples just got banned because of doxing why they don't get unbanned? just because they have no money to pay that owner right? Owner Max is just taking money from peoples and doing nothing about server according to me If he at least spent 50% of money that he gets from crafti servers all servers will be better he eats all of our money and in exchange of it we get just bugs and other things.
Alot of hackers hacking and we still have to report them and to wait for that report it takes us like 2 hours in that 2 hours that hacker kill like 500-800 peoples.

Contact me on discord-: Waiting for pika staff#6718
only for gunfire or senior pika staff.​

Reason(s):

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello GPT_pika,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We do not sell unbans.
  • Also, I will nicely tell you to not bot your suggestions, as that won't help at all.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.