Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Stop making people drop stuff when they fall into void

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
V3dy​

Suggestion:
Stop making people drop stuff when they fall into void​

Detailed description:
So basically one day I was playing solo bedwars, I was going to middle to collect the emeralds, and there was a guy already who had all the emeralds. When we fought, I ended up knocking him into the void but it turns out that he dropped the emeralds out of his inventory when he was falling. I think pika should add something to stop this because it is extemely annoying and it doesnt help anyone out.​

Reason(s):
So we can get all the the valuables from the other person instead of the other person dropping them when they are falling and us not getting them.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello V3dy__YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested multiple times
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.