Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop Item Voiding

3pez

Most players in Bedwars games, when they get hit off the island. they throw resources into the void which maybe useful for other player.
So I ask you to add when the players fall into the void while getting hit by a person, people cannot throw resources into the void. But this doesn't apply to voiding items if they are still on the island.

As for myself had an experience where my opponent contacted me after the game and said to me he/she had about 30+ diamonds but he/she voided the resources when I hit them off.

JaserAG0

Most players in Bedwars games, when they get hit off the island. they throw resources into the void which maybe useful for other player.
So I ask you to add when the players fall into the void while getting hit by a person, people cannot throw resources into the void. But this doesn't apply to voiding items if they are still on the island.

As for myself had an experience where my opponent contacted me after the game and said to me he/she had about 30+ diamonds but he/she voided the resources when I hit them off.
tbh i face the same problems and it is annoying , some people i kill have 16 ems or more and they just void them after i kill them , it would be great if the added it

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
That's called game sense if the player doesn't throw the items and let it go to his/her opponent then the player will be in disadvantage as the opponent will be to overpowered.

S1nura_XD

That's called game sense if the player doesn't throw the items and let it go to his/her opponent then the player will be in disadvantage as the opponent will be to overpowered.i a

i agree with you when i void i throw like half of my items buti only void half of them to be fair but i dont no what side i should get bec u both make it fair i will skip this vote if this aded we will be having advantages and having disadvantages this correction could make a player lose his/her game bec this is a big deal not a small one Example- if u have like 8 ems when u goin to base 1 newbie guy fireballed u and u fall off somehow he will get ur 8 ems and he could buy obsidian bec lots of newbies buying ob when they have like 8 ems i dont no which to choose btw a good topic Seeya good byee

OP
OP

3pez

To be fair your right, but what if the opponent was a final (no bed or teammates if it isn't in solos). Trying to get Emeralds or Diamonds but see an annoying team that camp their base or any place that spawns in resources(this includes the Middle Island Diamond Islands). Also most people would rather knock the opponent rather than choosing melee kills to avoid risk.

This is a reply to notknown876 for some reason I cant reply under your name.

OP
OP

3pez

i agree with you when i void i throw like half of my items buti only void half of them to be fair but i dont no what side i should get bec u both make it fair i will skip this vote if this aded we will be having advantages and having disadvantages this correction could make a player lose his/her game bec this is a big deal not a small one Example- if u have like 8 ems when u goin to base 1 newbie guy fireballed u and u fall off somehow he will get ur 8 ems and he could buy obsidian bec lots of newbies buying ob when they have like 8 ems i dont no which to choose btw a good topic Seeya good byee
I agree to your point to but breaking obsidian is not even that hard especially at the end game or just wait it out till bed destruction.

To those who are final kills and are really desperate to win, I would much rather recommend you to wait out the game and get other resources.

pram1sh

Pika Member
IGN
Pramish09_11_001
What are we supposed to do, DONATE 16 ems to enemy, so they can have obsidian, diamond armor and potions and put them at significant advantage,

not just ems, i void gold and diams too,

but dont void items when you are a final kill

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv

If it happened to you (you're the one getting killed with a lot of resources) you would probably do the same. It's a strategy as well. Yes, it's annoying but it's not like it's against the rules or anything

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
I agree to your point to but breaking obsidian is not even that hard especially at the end game or just wait it out till bed destruction.

To those who are final kills and are really desperate to win, I would much rather recommend you to wait out the game and get other resources.
It's not hard if the players on that team (with ob) wasn't camping their base, but how could you say that it's easy when there are different situations when people get obi? I mean, it's either camping their base or they are actually good at the game but is playing safe and protecting their bed with their whole life? On the other hand, some people do have limited time to play or they want the game to end as quick as possible so they wouldn't really be able to wait until bed des.