Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop ignoring us!

Voete

In my opinion, bedwars community needs is invis / milk on PikaNetwork. You can obviously just change the duration and price so it wont be the same as hypixel. If not, then change the items by leaving smoke trails as invis. Its not that hard to be unique. By adding only these two items you'll double the player count for bedwars.

We bedwars players don't want long games. Long games = frustration / annoyance. Not all of us have the time to play 20+ minutes of a bedwars game... because we're limited to certain items. I'm suggesting this because its frustrating to play bedwars without using different strategies... someone will always bow camp their base spamming blindness traps, they'll buy obsidian which makes games go on way longer than they need to, hold hands with their teammates and you're a final ( no way to sneak up on them) etc... I think u see how useful these items would've been but yet again the devs don't play bedwars so why should they care? I get that yall trynna be unique and not copy hypixel, but removing strategic items( invis, milk, bridge egg etc) from a popular gamemode, does not make it any better, fun or unique to play.

I recommend suggesting the project manager or whoever is in charge to hold a poll on pikanetworks discord regarding a bedwars update please. Doubling the player count with these 2 items, would not only be beneficial for the servers profit but as well as the players to be more engaged. Please listen to your community and don't push us under the rug... and no, adding maps is not a game changer.

Why I care? well you could ask the same people in the attached files...

Just because Bedwars is the most active(* cough cough * half ur player base) doesn't mean its successful, theres so many things wrong.

1719313766329.png

Attachments

• 1719313785535.png
    1719313785535.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 6

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
This has already been rejected several times before. However, being rejected doesn’t mean it won’t get added, since many rejected suggestions have been implemented. All we can do is wait and see what the staff team sees fit.

Also, i believe invis potions will get a fair bit of backlash in pika network where many players easily call hacks on people (or at least it used to be like that, not sure how pika is doing now). So balancing it will be a challenge, plus it will be directly copying from hypixel (not like the entire gamemode isnt from there).

Last edited:

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
In my opinion, bedwars community needs is invis / milk on PikaNetwork. You can obviously just change the duration and price so it wont be the same as hypixel. If not, then change the items by leaving smoke trails as invis. Its not that hard to be unique. By adding only these two items you'll double the player count for bedwars.

We bedwars players don't want long games. Long games = frustration / annoyance. Not all of us have the time to play 20+ minutes of a bedwars game... because we're limited to certain items. I'm suggesting this because its frustrating to play bedwars without using different strategies... someone will always bow camp their base spamming blindness traps, they'll buy obsidian which makes games go on way longer than they need to, hold hands with their teammates and you're a final ( no way to sneak up on them) etc... I think u see how useful these items would've been but yet again the devs don't play bedwars so why should they care? I get that yall trynna be unique and not copy hypixel, but removing strategic items( invis, milk, bridge egg etc) from a popular gamemode, does not make it any better, fun or unique to play.

I recommend suggesting the project manager or whoever is in charge to hold a poll on pikanetworks discord regarding a bedwars update please. Doubling the player count with these 2 items, would not only be beneficial for the servers profit but as well as the players to be more engaged. Please listen to your community and don't push us under the rug... and no, adding maps is not a game changer.

Just because Bedwars is the most active(* cough cough * half ur player base) doesn't mean its successful, theres so many things wrong.

View attachment 96974
I really want this update, because they should at least add Invis potion if not milk and bridge egg. Also if they wanna be unique then they can try to make the invis potion cost 4 ems or something. Because some people just camp and sit with obbi its really frustrating to deal with those without invis. The only thing which comes to my mind is just Invis them.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2

View attachment 96974
Developers don't do bedwars update often, when they will do, all the bedwars suggestion will be handled

OP
OP
Voete

Voete

invis pots should never be added unless they give it a short timer and make it 3 emeralds to buy. it's way to OP when it only costs 1 emerald and makes games feel like it can never be won because everyone will just use that sht to often. it's the only reason i even play here or bedwars in general is because there is no invis pots on this server...
Too OP? What are we supposed to do when we're clutching up a 1v4 and they're holding each other d*cks camping their bases while maxed out... its just annoying. Like hello? Please read what I typed and give it some thought... Its easy to avoid someone that might invis is, its when they're collecting emes. Its called bedwars for a reason , "wars" its a strategy game...