Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Still banned from world

RayGun110

Pika Member
Recently players got banned from their worlds, for some sort of "spam" while noone was actualy spamming, I banned for 2 days rn, but there is some people that are banned for 5+ days, we were told to be patient, but for how long do we have to be patient? there is bunch of other bugs that are waiting to be fixed, but this is biggest problem In my opinion.

Mhrnxix_2

Recently players got banned from their worlds, for some sort of "spam" while noone was actualy spamming, I banned for 2 days rn, but there is some people that are banned for 5+ days, we were told to be patient, but for how long do we have to be patient? there is bunch of other bugs that are waiting to be fixed, but this is biggest problem In my opinion.
i have been banned to from yellow world it slike 4 days after banned and i can get to my world idk how long it takes to be unbanned but problem is it doesent show

OP
OP
R

RayGun110

Pika Member
Well I dont know what we are supposed to do now, all progress gone, and I cant even claim in other worlds to start again, like why nothing is getting fixed, from start of seasone bugs

Mhrnxix_2

Well I dont know what we are supposed to do now, all progress gone, and I cant even claim in other worlds to start again, like why nothing is getting fixed, from start of seasone bugs
i was having claimblocks but all my stuff like diamond netherite gold lapis iron iron farm and other are gone