Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i have banned from this server

tapanmajhi8048

hello my name is tapanmajhi8048 and i was saying you yesterday i was playing with my friends practive pvp and on that time
i wasn't get banned but when i wake at 7am then i will see the ban option then i reconnect but the i cant connection😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Last edited:

DarkSightYT

I am being playing on this server practise pvp REALLy well , i am doing good combos and i mastered the block place teqnique to combo and from 2 days i was playing really good my username is 11Karma and u can check my wins on bedfight , i am on cracked and uses BatMod client for fps which is not hack client but today when i logged on server i saw i m banned on the server and that is very sad for me , i m console ban and might be cause i was wining and killing everyone very good so could u pls unban me , i wanna play bedwars with my friends and want wins on practise pvp there is no else server for me to play on , pls accept my forum and unban me username: 11Karma

_DominikPro_

Banned

Liveeee

Pika Member
I am being playing on this server practise pvp REALLy well , i am doing good combos and i mastered the block place teqnique to combo and from 2 days i was playing really good my username is 11Karma and u can check my wins on bedfight , i am on cracked and uses BatMod client for fps which is not hack client but today when i logged on server i saw i m banned on the server and that is very sad for me , i m console ban and might be cause i was wining and killing everyone very good so could u pls unban me , i wanna play bedwars with my friends and want wins on practise pvp there is no else server for me to play on , pls accept my forum and unban me username: 11Karma
All the bans issued by the server may not be accurate, you can always try a better way by appealing for your ban rather than misunderstanding the situation and raging here.