Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My problem I have with this server

Expaz

Hello Pika community

For a few months, Pikanetwork has been pissing me off because it tells us that their server is an original server, that if you look closely at all the mini games on the server you will find them on all the other current servers. Then we get out of lifesteal the thing that and also on a lot of servers, but on the other hand the mini games that the community would like to have no, that's still my opinion
So I would like to know, what is who and original on the server?

Have a good day/evening

FIKOZ

Veteran
Most of the Minecraft servers have the minigames that Pika Network has simply because they are popular and fun to play. There are some original ideas but most of the things on Pika Network - You'll see on 95% of other Minecraft servers because these gamemodes/minigames tend to attract many people that just want to have fun. What's original and what's not doesn't really matter as long as you have fun playing!

Last edited:

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Most of the Minecraft server have the minigames that Pika Network simply because they are popular and fun to play. There are some original ideas but most of the things on Pika Network - You'll see on 95% of other Minecraft servers because these gamemodes/minigames tend to attract many people that just want to have fun. What's original and what's not doesn't really matter as long as you have fun playing!
Yup i agree with u that's why pika try not to copy other servers and most of suggestions get denied

OP
OP
Expaz

Expaz

La plupart des serveurs Minecraft ont les mini-jeux de Pika Network simplement parce qu'ils sont populaires et amusants à jouer. Il y a quelques idées originales mais la plupart des choses sur Pika Network - Vous verrez sur 95 % des autres serveurs Minecraft car ces modes de jeu/mini-jeux ont tendance à attirer beaucoup de gens qui veulent juste s'amuser. Ce qui est original et ce qui ne l'est pas n'a pas vraiment d'importance tant que vous vous amusez à jouer !
I don't see the fun when most cosmetics are for ranks, and when skywars rank stuff and a lot more op than a regular player , By the way, if I go into your sans, why wouldn't you want to add Thebridge, because it's known and fun as bedwars.

OP
OP
Expaz

Expaz

Yup i agree with u that's why pika try not to copy other servers and most of suggestions get denied
There is a difference between copying and resuming, copying is resuming everything from Hypixel so maps, plugins, while resuming is creating your own map and your own plugin, The community never said that pikaNetwork should copy.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
It's just a minecraft server at the end of the day to be fair

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hello Pika community

For a few months, Pikanetwork has been pissing me off because it tells us that their server is an original server, that if you look closely at all the mini games on the server you will find them on all the other current servers. Then we get out of lifesteal the thing that and also on a lot of servers, but on the other hand the mini games that the community would like to have no, that's still my opinion
So I would like to know, what is who and original on the server?

Have a good day/evening
It does matter whether its copied or original if it brings fun to our normal routine life then its good.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If a server want to earn revenue, then obviously they need gamemodes that are attractive. Eventually they will copy the gamemodes that are popular among the community, theres nothing special about that.

As for the plugins, vood (the owner of pika) coded the plugin for the minigames. Maps, some copied maps were introduced at the time when minigames have a huge reset back in 2020, and the builders are slowly replacing some of them to the custom made maps.