Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Start Factions Again?

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
If that is so I would prefer them directly announce the removal of normal factions so then I could move to other servers. Having an open but non-active server would only take up unnecessary server spaces. And I could then give up the hope of waiting for it.

Last edited:

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I believe they didn’t reset it because there can’t be 2 faction modes active at the same time ( when opfac season ends normal fac season starts ) and thats how they roll, and players voted to reset op factions so thats why factions isn’t reset.
Yuppp. Like most of the people who are going to play normal factions will be the people who played Op Factions.
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

IgnFold

Pika Lover
Hi

Jfjshs vxhshsv dvhzbhs hshsbs hshsh shsjsj (just to filter)

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Yuppp. Like most of the people who are going to play normal factions will be the people who played Op Factions.
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ
Normal Factions would never receive a reset then because players are starting to feel more comfortable with OP Factions gameplay rather than Normal Factions. But I wanna know why does Skyblock get a different treatment of allowing both game mode having a reset. Skyblock reset pretty frequently.

Last edited:

Outscale

Banned
Normal Factions would never receive a reset then because players are starting to feel more comfortable with OP Factions gameplay rather than Normal Factions. But I wanna know why does Skyblock get a different treatment of allowing both game mode having a reset. Skyblock reset pretty frequently.
They didn't put enough work in last Faction reset. Also they just decided to merge Galactix and Normal Factions without asking players about it. No one likes custom enchants on normal factions because its really hard for players without ranks or without being in big factions to get sets with custom enchants on them.
The second problem is that a lot of people that play OPFactions have a rank there and thats why they wouldn't like a Normal Faction reset where they don't have one.
I think that normal faction reset would be a great change for Pika-Network, but just if they make it (mostly) bug-free and remove custom enchants and mcmmo.

Also the thing you say about SkyBlock is true, but as you can see Classic Skyblock is far less popular then OPSkyblock.

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I agree with what is being said above. Even though there are ranks players in OP factions that are playing, there are also rank players in normal factions. Does the staff not see them? Isn't the goal of the staff is to attract more players coming in to play. Their actions of only resetting few servers would only cause players that have been playing in pika in the past to just quit because those players worked/played their way throughout the game for their process. But due to staff doesn't want to reset and popularity reasoning, the people that have been playing in that gamemode could only quit and go to another server or wait for a long time which might never come.

Snowyy

Banned
I agree with what is being said above. Even though there are ranks players in OP factions that are playing, there are also rank players in normal factions. Does the staff not see them? Isn't the goal of the staff is to attract more players coming in to play. Their actions of only resetting few servers would only cause players that have been playing in pika in the past to just quit because those players worked/played their way throughout the game for their process. But due to staff doesn't want to reset and popularity reasoning, the people that have been playing in that gamemode could only quit and go to another server or wait for a long time which might never come.
Well, they could merge the normal factions with op factions giving players their ranks on op factions , or reset it again .

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Screenshot 2021-01-15 160643.png
I don't know how I feel when I saw this when I was looking at it...

Outscale

Banned
Well, they could merge the normal factions with op factions giving players their ranks on op factions , or reset it again .
Not sure how they would merge normal factions with OPFactions. Also a lot of players have a rank on both servers.. so how would that work?
In my opinion they should reset normal factions and make a "Help us out with the next normal factions reset" thread so players can suggest stuff.
I think that most important for that reset should be removing custom enchants & mcmmo and make it bug-free reset. Of course updating plugins(Normal Factions wasn't reset since November of 2019). Adding the jar that already exists on OPFactions(Hyperion) and adding Paypal Payouts like on other competitive servers(OPFactions, SkyBlock, OPPrison)
It might not be as popular as OPFactions, but I think it would bring some new players as well since its Normal Factions and not OPFactions. Worst thing they can do is keep reseting OPFactions because the gap between donator factions and other factions is insane.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Not sure how they would merge normal factions with OPFactions. Also a lot of players have a rank on both servers.. so how would that work?
In my opinion they should reset normal factions and make a "Help us out with the next normal factions reset" thread so players can suggest stuff.
I think that most important for that reset should be removing custom enchants & mcmmo and make it bug-free reset. Of course updating plugins(Normal Factions wasn't reset since November of 2019). Adding the jar that already exists on OPFactions(Hyperion) and adding Paypal Payouts like on other competitive servers(OPFactions, SkyBlock, OPPrison)
It might not be as popular as OPFactions, but I think it would bring some new players as well since its Normal Factions and not OPFactions. Worst thing they can do is keep reseting OPFactions because the gap between donator factions and other factions is insane.
agreed the most important is remove duping and fix the bugs while resetting it

Zolzy

Epic Pika
I think “Factions” should be removed on pika because like u said no1 plays it so why would they keep the game mode ?
if no1 plays it just remove it and maybe add new game mode? But I’m sure that they won’t do anything about it.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I think “Factions” should be removed on pika because like u said no1 plays it so why would they keep the game mode ?
if no1 plays it just remove it and maybe add new game mode? But I’m sure that they won’t do anything about it.
Many people bought ranks and stuff, you know?

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
This may sound bad but if it is not playable (and staff not looking into it), there is not much purpose for those ranks since it cannot be used.

Piko

Banned
Sure, I would probably give it a try if it got a reset, just post this in suggestions so they can accept it or deny it and so people can rate it
+1
I mean this +1 means nothing because I cant actually give it to you...

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Yeah but they don’t play it anymore so ?
You can't just remove it. That wastes people's money. You can either merge it like Op Prison and Prison ranks were merged. Or refund (too hard because many people won ranks out of the crates). I mean no one wants to buy a 200$ rank and then see that the whole game-mode is removed. Smh. Get some sense man.

Outscale

Banned
They should reset it in future, merging or straight up removing a gamemode would be insane.