Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff's question

True or not

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
So yeah,I have some issue about staff's and their requirements.Last day i check all staff's and i see some technical problem about staff app requirements so i have just 1 question.

My question is why other staff's is 16 below to 14 or 13 but the requirement is 16 above.

So that my only question and my feeling on it is unfair to other and for me too.Why 16 below is acceptable but the requirement is 16 above, And i know owner see some reason for it like Responsible,Loyal,Matured etc.

My opinion is arrange it all and make sure the requirement is complete for the staff app to get mange safety the server for the next generation(Update)

Hoopless

Veteran
My question is why other staff's is 16 below to 14 or 13 but the requirement is 16 above.
That was the time we aren't strict to accept 16+ since we needed a lot of staff. but now we did to bring it back up to 16+.

OP
OP
FeylexLG

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
That was the time we aren't strict to accept 16+ since we needed a lot of staff. but now we did to bring it back up to 16+.
Yah obusely that will happen but its not mean the other will not get demoted, Even they help into it they must be 16+ before they get hired again.

DirkieXP

Banned
No. Before I left thav said himself:
"We dont deny people based on their age, we check their maturity and their responsibility."

So if you are 14 or 15, and you are really mature then you can still be accepted.
We also have multiple staffmembers who are 14:
-Helper: Wolfsrain
-Helper: Liam221
-Head-admin: PizzaMC

We also have multiple staffmembers who are 15:
-
Helper: Fangston
-Helper: TheBearKing
-Helper: Snorlax13
-Moderator: KayleeeSea
-Head-admin: Thav01

So there is no good reason to deny people based of their age.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FeylexLG

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Then why they put 16+ in Staff app i already doughted it if u are responsible or etc and the owner see that u have respect or matured of course as soon as possible owner can accept u or maybe.

DirkieXP

Banned
Look they put 16+ for this reason:
At the age of 16, most children become more mature and responsible. They will change their behavior and become less childish. BUT this is different per person, so there might be a chance that you are mature and respinsible at the age of 14. So don't let your age stop you from making an application.

In the staffteam are about 50 members. AT LEAST 10-15 of those members are under the minimum age requirement. Including the only 2 head-admins Pika-Network has: PizzaMC (14) and Thav01(15). They got staff when their was a minimum age requirement, and so can you. Just believe in yourself and put a lot of effort in writing your application.

OP
OP
FeylexLG

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Look they put 16+ for this reason:
At the age of 16, most children become more mature and responsible. They will change their behavior and become less childish. BUT this is different per person, so there might be a chance that you are mature and respinsible at the age of 14. So don't let your age stop you from making an application.

In the staffteam are about 50 members. AT LEAST 10-15 of those members are under the minimum age requirement. Including the only 2 head-admins Pika-Network has: PizzaMC (14) and Thav01(15). They got staff when their was a minimum age requirement, and so can you. Just believe in yourself and put a lot of effort in writing your application.
Of course im beleiving in my self why did i make a thread like this if i know the other reason, Because i want to know if that is possible for the staff app or not :)

-Staff's /lock this thread .
Already known.

DirkieXP

Banned
Make sure you write correct english. Its annoying if people make a lot of grammatical errors in their staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.