Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

guys there is lot of hacker because staff team have exams this time if u are mad eat some ice cream and chill litle bit there is no need to be mad its just a game summer is comming if u cant wait 2-3 weeks until staff team finish they exams in real life u need to eat lot of ice cream to chill fast

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND TELL YOU WHY STAFF TEAM AREN'T THAT ONLINE THIS IS JUST A GAME SO EAT ICE CREAM THIS IS SUMMER

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is a very unnecessary thread, I suggest you making a proper thread helping staff or congratulating them, I think this could be accounted for as post farming..

(Requesting Lock)

P.S. Before you say this is suppose to be for fun and it's suppose to be funny, this counts as post farming and do it enough and say bye bye to the realm of Pika

P.P.S I suggest you not to do any more of these stunts..

D

Deleted member 85

You should refrain from making these threads which results in you looking like you're trying hard to post-farm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Atleast it's at Off-Topic, it doesn't count as "post farm" actually, i like ice cream.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
My ice cream melts before I eat it. ITS ABOUT 40 DEGREES HERE. MY BUTT'S BURNING.

D

Deleted member 85

Because... Ice cream

This is off topic. How can this be post farming when it's off topic xd Your posts here would not count.
The posts on a single thread don't count anymore?! That's smart, I tell you. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.