Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Too Sensitive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auro1

Banned
Hey there

so today i got warned for saying "staff is gay" i agree its desrespecting the staff but seriously just for saying that lol? like cant staff take criticism just saying gay lol and let me guess almost the whole staff team is atleast 16 or over and they get offended when you call em gay lol.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
just telling you, you said 'they ban us for swearing but not ban hackers fking gay staff'
Well that changes is.. to eve more dumb. How would this be to sensitive? It's not what staff can take, but the rules. Saying staff is gay is just as much disrespect as other disrespect.

OP
OP
auro1

auro1

Banned
Yeah but still oviously how is that disrespectful im just saying it over a game lol so if a random guy u dont even know irl just says ur gay are you going to be offended?

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Yeah but still oviously how is that disrespectful im just saying it over a game lol so if a random guy u dont even know irl just says ur gay are you going to be offended?
No. Most of them aren't offended, but you are disrespecting them. They do all the things for the server voluntarily and all you give em is saying they're gay. That's not how they should be treated for all they do for the server, VOLUNTARILY.

Requesting to lock. I don't think further discussion is needed since this is clearly disrespect.
@TheBearKingHD @XxTheMeteorxX_

Status
Not open for further replies.