Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff should have a record software !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emgaMCz

I'm emgaMCz fron Viet Nam. I play op faction for a few months and I want to ask the server this problem.
So as you guys know that I got banned. But I'm not hacking and I can proof that I am. I made 4 ban appeals for RockyGaming (the one who banned me) and he denied all. He keep said that I'm obviusly hacking. Then I ask the other member and helper, they don't know anything and they just said that RockyGaming banned me fair and square. Why ? If I obviusly hacking then why don't you record me like 10 sec and ban me. I don't know what to said rn. I always play legit but some scetchy lag hit made them call me a hacker. If that's the case, they can record and send them to the staff. They didn't and always called me a hacker without proof and no reason for that so as RockyGaming too.
So I want to discuss with the server that I think the staff must have a record software like Bandicam or some sore of to record and ban the right player fair and square.
Player,
emgaMCz

OP
OP
E

emgaMCz

Hope ya guys have some record software to ban the player fair and square. But RockyGaming banned me not fair and square and he denied my 4 ban appeals just the same reason: obviusly hacking. Help me plz. He doesn't have the proof, the vid, the screenshot. LOL. Is it fair and square ?
Truth hero never scared to be dead.
If RockyGaming does not apology and unban the emgaMCz account because he is false banning me, you can take my account and IP ban for me. I'm getting tired of false ban and I don't want to play my alt account. My proof that I'm not hacking is in those 4 ban appeals and Rocky denied all. He's thinking that he banned me fair and square. I need my account, I need the equalty in this false ban situation. Done

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
I already denied your appeals
i believe i banned you from a report i will check the situation but your behavior is really inappropriate atm + also me and another staff agreed that you will not be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.