Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff reading pm's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruzyxo

Veteran
OH mine?

Ty for asking:

I wake up at 10 am, then im eating a breakfast (ur moms pssy) and then im fcking ur mom all day long and then goin to sleep at 11pm. And repeat.

and losing ur temper for no reason, ill pray for you :whistle::whistle:

Attachments

• jeffreelaugh2.gif
    jeffreelaugh2.gif
    942 KB · Views: 3

ChairmanSB

Veteran
OH mine?

Ty for asking:

I wake up at 10 am, then im eating a breakfast (ur moms pssy) and then im fcking ur mom all day long and then goin to sleep at 11pm. And repeat.

Good Day Player,

Maybe try sleeping again so that you can go back to fairy land and think of a better insult than a very commonly used mom insult?

P.S. avoid the toilet in your dream so that you don't wet yourself kiddo :whistle:

Kind Regards,
ChairmanSB

Luppeeyz

Banned
Good Day Player,

Maybe try sleeping again so that you can go back to fairy land and think of a better insult than a very commonly used mom insult?

P.S. avoid the toilet in your dream so that you don't wet yourself kiddo :whistle:

Kind Regards,
ChairmanSB
Wow, what a post

ChairmanSB

Veteran
KY$ i slept well bc todays night your mom didnt bounce on me.

Good Day Player,

Maybe less internet and more English lessons so you can construct a proper English insult sentence that actually makes sense

Kind Regards,
ChairmanSB

Salt-Bae-001.jpg

Last edited:

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Fun stuff, reading all of this. First thing I see when I check the forums in quite a while, I see some kids arguing on a ~1month old thread. Usual pika stuff man. Just shut up and let a mod+ lock this thread, lol.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Fun stuff, reading all of this. First thing I see when I check the forums in quite a while, I see some kids arguing on a ~1month old thread. Usual pika stuff man. Just shut up and let a mod+ lock this thread, lol.
or just Trial now already lock threads xD

Status
Not open for further replies.