Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff reading pm's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
I think that staff should't be able to read player's private messages so easily. Private messages are called private messages for a reason. I think staff should be promoted to moderator before having this permission. If this happened, the staff member could be more trusted and would not share that players private information. Many players dont know that staff can do this, and might say private information, such as account details, etc, over private messages. I think this should be more known, and that the permission to do this should only extend to moderators and above, https://prnt.sc/p02nf8

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
I read the thread. Social spy shouldnt be removed, but i think that it should only be mod+

StoPizza

Veteran
The Trials and Helpers catching a lot of rule breakers. AKA:
Swearing, Promoting suicide, Talking about having a hack client, Using diseases. etc.
This is why SS (SocialSpy) is an important advantage.
Also take a look here: http://prntscr.com/pbz458 . That's an ex admin btw, Here is another one: http://prntscr.com/pbz4er .

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yep like retard masterson and retard mrfatso did.
Mrfatsojr was one of the best administrators I have ever known. Go spread your hate somewhere else, but not here. This is very disrespectful, since he did a lot for the community. I still love that boy, even now.. I actually miss him. :(

Furthermore, I agree that only Moderators should be able to read private messages.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Cmon, your just stupid if your going to put private information that you dont want others to know on a public minecraft server. Also isnt the only power that a non pvp helper has?

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
Mrfatsojr was one of the best administrators I have ever known. Go spread your hate somewhere else, but not here. This is very disrespectful, since he did a lot for the community. I still love that boy, even now.. I actually miss him. :(

Furthermore, I agree that only Moderators should be able to read private messages.

Go wash his back somewhere else. I liked Mrfatso until he changed falsely my friend's account password and gave it to umar to take all items. Idgaf what he did for the server, he should suck less umar's d1ck. You don't know sh1t anyways what i'm talking about so ya.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
Go wash his back somewhere else. I liked Mrfatso until he changed falsely my friend's account password and gave it to umar to take all items. Idgaf what he did for the server, he should suck less umar's d1ck. You don't know sh1t anyways what i'm talking about so ya.
fck off

Last edited:

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
and what is your life style, im actually curious...

OH mine?

Ty for asking:

I wake up at 10 am, then im eating a breakfast (ur moms pssy) and then im fcking ur mom all day long and then goin to sleep at 11pm. And repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.