Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Staff Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pika needs more staff. There is a big gap in the time they are all on and When they are all off when hackers decide to get on and kill us and they never get banned. We need staff that can be on during their time so hackers can't just kill everyone and get away with it. It's so annoying around this time you can't even pvp because you have to assume everyone is hacking. I just lost an Ultimate+ set to someone with kill aura and auto crits. Yes I have no proof I can't record minecraft and play to much lag. So I'm not even going to bother reporting the hacker. I'll just get called a liar -_-

Opticlulz

Veteran
What people don't realize is that staff IS on, but they don't always reveal themselves to players. To catch hackers, you need to make the hacker feel safe. Not many hackers are dumb enough to do it while staff is talking in chat. So please, realize that staff are active.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Proof is in the pudding. Despite staff being on alot, there simply aren't enough to watch all the servers and prevent hackers from ruining the game. More pvp staff are definitely needed.

rayne80

Banned
Opticlulz u might come on and ban them when u have time but tell me. If your on but not talking why are the hackers still hacking if your on? 24/7

OP
OP
MythicalWarrior
^ Exactly my point if Staff are active there shouldn't be time frames when all the hackers get on and no one gets banned for several hours straight. the most focused servers for staff should be the pvp ones that's where most the hackers tend to go. I was on Egg wars for 10 minutes and seen more hackers banned than Factions. But then again like 3-4 mods were watching egg war lobbies while factions had 0. not saying staff is bad most staff do their job pretty good. there just needs to be some more so when 1 isn't on that server another one is.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well its not like if everyone says oh look he is a hacker ban him and staff automatically ban that person... also like Optics signature says for every hacker that gets banned more appear...
And not to mention staff are on constantly just in /vanish so the public doesn't know when they are on... this makes it easier for them to say go to Kit-PvP and ban hackers because the hackers don't know a admin is on so they could leave the server or turn off hacks...
Final thing... When staff apply they apply for certain servers... its not like they favor one server and stay on it for their whole entire period of time as staff... They get on multiple servers at once (In Vanish) and also if you have hacker problems simple solution...
RECORD THEM AND THEN REPORT THEM... screen shots of them admitting to hacks is good but otherwise no... or get on Ts3 and try and get a admin on there...

OP
OP
MythicalWarrior
Bruh I'm not saying they aren't doing their job or aren't there. but when the same people hack for several hours straight and people complain in the chat and still no ban? its obvious the staff isn't on at that time. or if they are they are bad staff. and the problem is that happens every single day. at the same times. -_-

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Like i said they need EVIDENCE just record them and report on forums... Trust me i was like this when staff were in aswell i would say there is a hacker in chat and i would be ignored... (This was like last year btw)

OP
OP
MythicalWarrior
I cant record. my fps goes to crap and I lag so even if I recorded them there would be so much lag you couldn't tell.

Don't get me wrong I die a lot in pvp because I suck. but when I'm killed because of hacks and unfair advantages? I get really salty.

Fangston

Epic Pika
I get the issue. As said, staff are present most of the time, but just in vanish. Even so, it is probable that at a certain time, there may be none online. I guess a proper schedule should be made, organizing everything and reducing the work on the overloaded staff, rather than freely going to any server they wish (some staff may prefer to go on a specific server more than others, thus neglecting the latter)

CloudAP

Veteran
I'll try to explain these:

Yes, we are lacking staff in the other side of the world. The problem is staff can't see potential in those player who applied because they never see them online. It's because of timezones. Staff is still trying their best to help those when there's issue. I've witness it several times that some staff manage to wake up in the middle of the night just to help with server issues.

Also keep in mind that staff are players also who volunteered to help. Staff still have in real life stuffs to deal with too so don't expect a single staff to be there 24 hours a day 7 days a week (Except CWO. He's immortal at teamspeak)

Also, we have a lot of servers and a lot of maps within a server. In eggwars for instance, staff have to watch like 20+ maps. So its really hard to catch ALL hackers.

And lastly, remember that staff is in vanish most of the time. So if you found a hacker, either chat it or go to teamspeak and find one. If there's staff, they would definitely check the issue unless they're busy.

And I just want to add this: If you ever ask for staff and staff said they are on their way, DON'T EVER ANNOUNCE IT. Because if you do, it's like saying to them that log out or you'll get caught.

Hope that helps :D

CloudAP

Veteran
I'll try to explain these:

Yes, we are lacking staff in the other side of the world. The problem is staff can't see potential in those player who applied because they never see them online. It's because of timezones. Staff is still trying their best to help those when there's issue. I've witness it several times that some staff manage to wake up in the middle of the night just to help with server issues.

Also keep in mind that staff are players also who volunteered to help. Staff still have in real life stuffs to deal with too so don't expect a single staff to be there 24 hours a day 7 days a week (Except CWO. He's immortal at teamspeak)

Also, we have a lot of servers and a lot of maps within a server. In eggwars for instance, staff have to watch like 20+ maps. So its really hard to catch ALL hackers.

And lastly, remember that staff is in vanish most of the time. So if you found a hacker, either chat it or go to teamspeak and find one. If there's staff, they would definitely check the issue unless they're busy.

And I just want to add this: If you ever ask for staff and staff said they are on their way, DON'T EVER ANNOUNCE IT. Because if you do, it's like saying to them that log out or you'll get caught.

Hope that helps :D

DirkieXP

Banned
Recently we accepted a lot of new staff, and we are trying to let the staff-team grow. But we do not people who are good for the job. Do not forget that if you see a hacker, or someone who is not following the rules, then you can always report them on the forums. Or go on TeamSpeak to see if there is staff online there who can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.