N Nateblad Banned Joined Sep 29, 2019 Messages 88 Points 37 Jul 16, 2020 #1 View: https://youtu.be/zwg9S0wsDZI
EA0_2_0_8_ Event Coordinator Veteran Donator Joined Aug 22, 2019 Messages 12,006 Points 300 Jul 16, 2020 #2 so what you want to say for this?
Subvalent Veteran Joined Mar 18, 2020 Messages 16,318 Points 277 Jul 16, 2020 #3 Nateblad said: View: https://youtu.be/zwg9S0wsDZI Click to expand... saw this on discord too.
KittenznOm Legendary Pika Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 259 Points 28 Jul 17, 2020 #4 Before watching I had assumed it would have been @live2002 . Their combos are nuts and they constantly get called a hacker when I'm in practice xD
Before watching I had assumed it would have been @live2002 . Their combos are nuts and they constantly get called a hacker when I'm in practice xD
EA0_2_0_8_ Event Coordinator Veteran Donator Joined Aug 22, 2019 Messages 12,006 Points 300 Jul 17, 2020 #5 KittenznOm said: Before watching I had assumed it would have been @live2002 . Their combos are nuts and they constantly get called a hacker when I'm in practice xD Click to expand... lol XD
KittenznOm said: Before watching I had assumed it would have been @live2002 . Their combos are nuts and they constantly get called a hacker when I'm in practice xD Click to expand... lol XD
Axteroid Configurator Banned Donator Joined Mar 22, 2017 Messages 4,297 Points 235 Jul 17, 2020 #6 Combo is Wierd on pika, if a person gets 3 good hits they look like a blatant hacker, that's why I'm getting called out on practice all the time.
Combo is Wierd on pika, if a person gets 3 good hits they look like a blatant hacker, that's why I'm getting called out on practice all the time.
EA0_2_0_8_ Event Coordinator Veteran Donator Joined Aug 22, 2019 Messages 12,006 Points 300 Jul 17, 2020 #7 live2002 said: Combo is Wierd on pika, if a person gets 3 good hits they look like a blatant hacker, that's why I'm getting called out on practice all the time. Click to expand... ya, and idk why practise sometimes i will get a higher ping like 300, but normally i play sw just 200
live2002 said: Combo is Wierd on pika, if a person gets 3 good hits they look like a blatant hacker, that's why I'm getting called out on practice all the time. Click to expand... ya, and idk why practise sometimes i will get a higher ping like 300, but normally i play sw just 200
P Panas Banned Joined Oct 1, 2018 Messages 400 Points 43 Jul 17, 2020 #9 I mean half of the community on the server is hacking but if you get to know legit people you would really love everything about their personallity.
I mean half of the community on the server is hacking but if you get to know legit people you would really love everything about their personallity.
Unawarely The Pika Joined May 16, 2019 Messages 1,815 Points 140 Jul 17, 2020 #10 Nateblad said: View: https://youtu.be/zwg9S0wsDZI Click to expand... I've fought him before and the reason you are losing and he looks like that is because he has 250 ping and he's better than u
Nateblad said: View: https://youtu.be/zwg9S0wsDZI Click to expand... I've fought him before and the reason you are losing and he looks like that is because he has 250 ping and he's better than u