Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Staff message or (SOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Username:
samthenoob​

Suggestion:
Staff message or (SOS)​

Detailed description:
Staff message or S.O.S
So we all know that there is a command /staff which tells us if there is any staff online.
The problem.
So now you see a rule breaker or a glitch or something and you want to tell this to a staff member you do /staff and for example he is in a game now you cant basically wait or try to snipe the guy there should be a way to talk to them.
My solution.
So i think i have a solution which is /staffmsg or /sos or /smsg
Which will be used to contact a staff member usage will be like.

Format.
/sos <staff name> <problem>
/staffmsg <staff name> <problem>

Note:
If you are mentioning the problem make sure to mention where it is.

Reason(s):
It will make it all a lot easier to report bugs at the time they are found​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Its just nearly the same as /report and is suggested and denied. Just record and report the player on forum instead.

D

Deleted member 132595

Already suggested and it's denied, so it will be denied. Be free to make new suggestion and be creative.
Best regards,
Bokii!

D

Deleted member 132595

actually sorry but i didnt know + /report never works for me
To report a player you have to record a video of him/her cheating and now time when you recorded his/her username...
If you need help about that be free to text me or text staff team in forum theard Help and Support.
Thanks for your time!

OP
OP
samthenoob

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
To report a player you have to record a video of him/her cheating and now time when you recorded his/her username...
If you need help about that be free to text me or text staff team in forum theard Help and Support.
Thanks for your time!
i was talking about the /report command

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello samthenoob,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.