Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff members, do something about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoid

Epic Pika
Alright so I have been playing on op factions and noticed that people are being killed by others with a weapon named "f***ed" "P*rnhub.(Domain))" and yes, they are fully spelled just take a look at this.

1564872143942.png

1564872150968.png

and staff please do not reply with (RePORT them o N HERE (www.pika/repot) or some bullsht, I see you there ON op-factions doing nothing, really. Please start punishing them.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Alright so I have been playing on op factions and noticed that people are being killed by others with a weapon named "f***ed" "P*rnhub.(Domain))" and yes, they are fully spelled just take a look at this.

View attachment 10057

View attachment 10058

and staff please do not reply with (RePORT them o N HERE (www.pika/repot) or some bullsht, I see you there ON op-factions doing nothing, really. Please start punishing them.
There a rule mentioned about this, inappropriate named items.
And also, cropped screenshot isn't allowed

OP
OP
Aoid

Aoid

Epic Pika
There a rule mentioned about this, inappropriate named items.
And also, cropped screenshot isn't allowed
well no sht sherlock cropped ss's are not allowed
very good explaination i used to be staff and they totally never told me about this!1111!

Luppeeyz

Banned
well no sht sherlock cropped ss's are not allowed
very good explaination i used to be staff and they totally never told me about this!1111!
I also hate that cropped ss isn't allowed.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
but rly whats the point of "we dont accept cropped ss" lol

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
Hmm, it could be on another server, thats why they want a full screen shot! Hope that helped you guys.

OP
OP
Aoid

Aoid

Epic Pika
Hmm, it could be on another server, thats why they want a full screen shot! Hope that helped you guys.
are you braindead? I AM NOT REPORTING, I am saying that staff should be aware of this.

OP
OP
Aoid

Aoid

Epic Pika
and in which way did that help us? we all know that we need a full screenshot einstein

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
are you braindead? I AM NOT REPORTING, I am saying that staff should be aware of this.
You said please start punishing them, and I am not brain dead. Sad to see this attitude in the pika community.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Sometimes it can get you banned from forums...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.