Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Beware!

Hello,
I try my best to encounter hackers when I see them, but I want you guys, staff in particular, to be aware of the FDP client. FDP is a hacked client that basically makes alts that you can play on and hack on. These alts tend to look something like "F7DP" or FDP7ad2e" or "FDP63q5" or something similar. If you see those usernames, immediately ban them. These accounts consist of most hacking in skywars. So if we terminate these accounts, there will be significantly less hackers in skywars. They also tend to come to Kit-PvP but there are a lot less of them in Kit-PvP and they are lesser threats since I can obliterate them with my pay to win since pay to win > hacks, but they mostly hack on skywars. Staff beware. I think the client name is FDP or something.

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Hello,
I try my best to encounter hackers when I see them, but I want you guys, staff in particular, to be aware of the FDP client. FDP is a hacked client that basically makes alts that you can play on and hack on. These alts tend to look something like "F7DP" or FDP7ad2e" or "FDP63q5" or something similar. If you see those usernames, immediately ban them. These accounts consist of most hacking in skywars. So if we terminate these accounts, there will be significantly less hackers in skywars. They also tend to come to Kit-PvP but there are a lot less of them in Kit-PvP and they are lesser threats since I can obliterate them with my pay to win since pay to win > hacks, but they mostly hack on skywars. Staff beware. I think the client name is FDP or something.
Seriously though, Pika should really just ban all players that have a username starting with FDP. Does more good than (if any) harm.
or just ask cozmo to carry u once in a while!
cozmos only plays solo so gl ig

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Seriously though, Pika should really just ban all players that have a username starting with FDP. Does more good than (if any) harm.

cozmos only plays solo so gl ig
I play both wdym? But yes I main solo!

zekskitten

Great Reporter
Seriously though, Pika should really just ban all players that have a username starting with FDP. Does more good than (if any) harm
It is not like the FDP client user's ign is starting with FDP, those hackers don't play for stats they play only for fun so they don't have make any good perticular account and just use alts with VPN.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
It is not like the FDP client user's ign is starting with FDP, those hackers don't play for stats they play only for fun so they don't have make any good perticular account and just use alts with VPN.
This is why most people are quitting skywars ;-;

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
I know, but it's a good temporary solution.
The best would be the obligatory anticheat improvement, but that's not coming anytime soon it seems.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Skywars is really fun, but it really is frustrating when 1/2 of the games you play are with exploitors.
Man, it really does give a sour taste....
yes it was highly fun, idk why but i still play it even if there are hackers... but ig it is what it is sadly

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Hello,
You can't just ban them immediately for having a similar usernames as the one you mentioned. But, I'm pretty sure staff are already aware for those username and they are being spectated right away.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Hello,
I see, still jealous of my Skywars Titan & Practice gold rank?