Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroBornthedesw

Hi My name is Jordan Smith
this is my staff application

In the last time lots of players start to complain that the server staff not that active and helpful.

So I am here to tell everyone that not the true!, the true is that the staff are always active and trying there best!
even some helpers/admins writes in the forums that they are online in the server but they are in vanish,

I know that sometimes you see hacker and you try to call to staff but no one answer,There are several reasons:
First: Helpers can help you but only in their server section ( Helper from creative can't help you in faction server) They can answer you qustions, but they can't ban hackers/kick etc.

Second: They are humans, they need to sleep,eat,go with friends and more like that.. so don't forget it they are not robots.

Third: So they are humans.. think about it,
you are not the only one that have problem, its can take time and you will need to wait. that why you have option to recorded and report..

I can give more reasons but let keep it short as possible.

Anyway if you see hacker/bug and you can't get staff you always can record or report it on the forums,
you can't recorded it? Just call me and I will be there fast as I can (ign ZeroBornthedesw), you have a problem/ questions and you want to ask staff about it just msg me in game/forums I will answer you and I can tell you that you will get the same answer that admin will give you.

I am here to help and remove pressure from the staff and make pika better place, because I know that not easy.. and I have time XD

Ways to contact me:
Minecraft: I active in the OP factions server, and if you will need me in other server I will come to help.
Forums: You can just msg me and I will try to answer fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.