Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanzer

Banned
Minecraft Username: lanzer
Age(At least 16 years of age):13
Languages you speak fluently:English
Location/Timezone: PHT (Philippine Time)
Do you have a working microphone?Yea
Have you ever been Banned?Nope
Experience:
I Have Never Been Staff From Every Server I Wanted To Be Staff Because This Is My First Time And I Want To Be The
What experience do you have in Minecraft and/or any staff experience you have from other servers. .
Motivation:
I want to be staaff from this server but i have never been staff from other server so this is my first time
What makes you want to become staff on our server?
What would you do if someone is abusing his rank?
i will say to him do not abuse players like that if you abuse 5 more times i will punish you a little bit
This refers to a fellow staff member using their enhanced in-game abilities to assist other players to get an advantage.
What would you do if someone was advertising?
i will say do not advertise because this is a server that is really good and if you think that the other servers are good then go to the other server
How would you deal with someone posting IP addresses or information relating to other servers in the in-game chat and/or messages?
Extra's:
I am good at Pvp and building stuff and i am a big fan of your server for sure i am good at op factions op prison
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Skype Name: lanzer

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Rip ..
Im thinking about applying for staff, just got 16yrs old last oct 1

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Minecraft Username: lanzer
Age(At least 16 years of age):13
Languages you speak fluently:English
Location/Timezone: PHT (Philippine Time)
Do you have a working microphone?Yea
Have you ever been Banned?Nope
Experience:
I Have Never Been Staff From Every Server I Wanted To Be Staff Because This Is My First Time And I Want To Be The
What experience do you have in Minecraft and/or any staff experience you have from other servers. .
Motivation:
I want to be staaff from this server but i have never been staff from other server so this is my first time
What makes you want to become staff on our server?
What would you do if someone is abusing his rank?
i will say to him do not abuse players like that if you abuse 5 more times i will punish you a little bit
This refers to a fellow staff member using their enhanced in-game abilities to assist other players to get an advantage.
What would you do if someone was advertising?
i will say do not advertise because this is a server that is really good and if you think that the other servers are good then go to the other server
How would you deal with someone posting IP addresses or information relating to other servers in the in-game chat and/or messages?
Extra's:
I am good at Pvp and building stuff and i am a big fan of your server for sure i am good at op factions op prison
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Skype Name: lanzer
Study on making an application letter.. The formal one :D

Bolja

Legendary Pika
no delete, try again 3 months latter

OP
OP
lanzer

lanzer

Banned
I have another one i forgot there is a staff application form website

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Take it from me.
I've applied so many times. Given my all into my applications, and I am friends with a lot of people on the server and help as much as I can, and yet there are some things I am missing.
You are not ready to be staff.
Give it some time. Get to know people on the server, and how the server works, so you can help others.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
REQUESTING LOCK

ANSWER GIVEN BY SKYARMYFAN11.

Status
Not open for further replies.