Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied /stack or /block

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEEEIN

Pika Member
~Server: OPSkyblock

~ /stack is useful for many reasons.
~Easier to craft ore blocks
~Ability to stack potions, ext..
~Able to stack, unstackable items.
~Easier to make diamond,coal,iron, and gold blocks easier to make

~ This should be added because it help's us with stacking the ores, fast instead of having to go in the crafting table to make the blocks. This also should be added because we have ore-gen which makes it easier because's their's a lot of ores in it which makes /stack or /block an perfect suggestion

~EEEEIN

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
Its a good idea but people might exploit this to have nearly unlimited splash potions of health or something in pvp so maybe it can be a donator perk.

OP
OP
EEEEIN

EEEEIN

Pika Member
Its a good idea but people might exploit this to have nearly unlimited splash potions of health or something in pvp so maybe it can be a donator perk.
Ya it also can be bought for like $1-5

Just Me

Banned
So you want to add /stack command ? If staff ad this command donators will be able to make unlimited amaunt of stacked armour and selling them on ah to hackers . Stacked potions you meant also splasch pots ? Even worse hackers whit auto dropp have fuction of auto droping pots on the ground in the time of pvp when their healt is low . And if u meant /stack command for all players there will not be sence to have ingame economy shop i mean lots of things will need to be changed .

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
/block is already in OPSkyBlock but only exclusive for donators, but I dont see why you want to add /stack to stack pots and unstackable items. I can understand the ores problem, but why pots and unstackable items?
I doubt this will get accepted anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.