Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spreading false information

Morty36111

is there a penalty for those players who accuse me of cheating/hacking without proof? and is there a penalty for players who spread false information about me, ruining my image. a player is accusing that i am hacking at pvp when in fact i use laby mod which is not a hack.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
is there a penalty for those players who accuse me of cheating/hacking without proof? and is there a penalty for players who spread false information about me, ruining my image. a player is accusing that i am hacking at pvp when in fact i use laby mod which is not a hack.
If you aren’t hacking then don’t worry about what people say. Also, there are no rules towards people spreading false info. You can use the /ignore command to block them tho.

Kate33

Epic Pika
The player won't be published unless they break any rules, you could just ignore it unless they swear at you or display negative behaviour towards you. If they do, report it.