Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Special Items.

ZamMirza

Pika Member
IGN
Zam_Mirza
Minecraft username:
Zam_Mirza

Suggestion:
Special Items as 2 or 1 year(s) ago.

Detailed description:
Hello, I hope you are fine I just wanted to say that 2 or 1 year ago (I don't exactly remember) in BedWars there was a category for rotational (special) items in every game there was 1 random special item like ultra shears, and shopkeeper egg that's 2 things I remember. I want to say that please add those special items back in BedWars it would be fun to play also it's not a copy I think.

Reason(s):
It was too fun to play with those special items and adding new (it's new for new players) items is not bad because it just provides more things to play with and different fun ways, etc.

Example(s):
-Shopkeeper and Team Upgrades Egg each for 30 iron
-Ultra Shears (Efficiency II) for 40 iron
-Jump Boost 10 and Speed 4 Potion each for 2 emeralds (double time)
-Grappling Hook [short length{one use (a little slow)}] 3 emeralds
-Enchanter for items (takes diamonds to enchant) for 10 emeralds if not then sharpness II
-Protection 5 (price x2 of protection 4 for each mode)
-Ultra Bridge Egg (doubles the L+W) for 2 emeralds
-Unlimited wools (5 min) for 40 iron
-Diamond Helmet for 3 emeralds
-Extra Defensive blocks (eg. Blast proof terracotta and random blocks)
-Power 2 and Punch 2 Bow for 12 emeralds
-Instant Fireball (Super speed) for 60 iron
-Teammate teleporter to us for 10 emeralds (for duos and teams)
-Knockback II stick for 20 gold
-Exchanged purchases (it isn't easy) we get 1 gold after 7 irons and for example, if we buy a golden apple it's for 3 gold and we get 3 golds after 21 irons (3*7=21) so this means golden apple for 3 golds and 7 irons options and I guess we get emerald after 8 gold (in the emerald forge I guess I am not right it's an example) so 3 golden apples for 1 emerald (3*3=9) or 1 ender pearl for 4 emeralds so (8*4=32) golds (I don't exactly know after how much gold we get emerald when we buy emerald forge)
You got the idea I am running out of examples, but I think I will add more.
Note: In every game, there will be only 1 different item except for the pairs like:
-Shopkeeper and Team Upgrades
-Jump Boost 10 and Speed 4
-Ultra Bridge Egg and Ultra Shears
-Power, Punch bow, and Instant Fireball
-Knockback II stick with protection 5 or sharpness II if not enchanter.
Note # 2 = these are only examples do not deny for invalid examples or too heavy examples you can add any from them and from yourself what you like I just need those rotational (special) items back.

Last edited:

oLazyy

Pika Lover
IGN
oLazyy
I believe Pika had rotational items for a period

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Minecraft username:
Zam_Mirza

Suggestion:
Special Items.

Detailed description:
Hello, I hope you are fine I just wanted to say that 2 or 1 year ago (I don't exactly remember) in BedWars there was a category for special items in every game there was 1 random special item like ultra shears and shopkeeper egg that's 2 things I remember. I just want to say that please add those special items back in BedWars it would be fun to play also it's not a copy I think.

Reason(s):
The reason is it was too fun to play with those special items and also adding new (basically old) items is not bad because it just provides more things to play with and different ways of fun etc.

Example(s):
There are no examples left now it's been forgotten by everyone.
+1
Maybe they'll make it come back soon during a special event or something, but I do hope that it gets back just so I can play for fun.

pram1sh

Pika Member
IGN
Pramish09_11_001
Speed 4 and jump boost 10 will send you to orbit but pretty good idea otherwise

+1