Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Spawning mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Suggestion:
Spawning mobs

Detailed description:
i dont actually think this will get accepted, im just trying my chance,

firstly, mobs arent spawning on the creative server because of some trolls can spawn hundereds of eggs, and lag the server, but what if we made a restriction, like only 10 eggs per player (ip),
eg: when they already spawned 10 eggs, they shouldnt be able to spawn more eggs,
and for example if the forgot where are those mobs they spawned (they may need it because sometimes they might want to spawn other mobs than the current one) they can use a command like /mob clear
only affecting the mobs they have spawned, it wont lag the server and will allow players to use eggs, and have a better experience with the creative server

Reason(s):
we arent able to spawn eggs,
if we were able to spawn eggs it would make the game much more fun, and a bit more entertaining, it would help people on redstone contraptions, decorating buildings, (farms villages etc.)

Example(s):
we arent able to use eggs, so i dont have an example :I

Luppeeyz

Banned
Nature
Sometimes IP session changed and that will allow them to spawn more mobs. I suggest to change the player limit to plot limit, only allow 10 mobs for each plot, that will definitely work better than get player restriction.

Luppeeyz

Banned
plot limit was a good idea, how sad we cant edit our posts on suggestions,
i need ur +1 to convince them :I
There is a way, delete this whole thread and remake a new 1. Perfect idea and cause no trouble.

T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Spawning mobs

Detailed description:
i dont actually think this will get accepted, im just trying my chance,

firstly, mobs arent spawning on the creative server because of some trolls can spawn hundereds of eggs, and lag the server, but what if we made a restriction, like only 10 eggs per player (ip),

eg: when they already spawned 10 eggs, they shouldnt be able to spawn more eggs,

and for example if the forgot where are those mobs they spawned (they may need it because sometimes they might want to spawn other mobs than the current one) they can use a command like /mob clear

only affecting the mobs they have spawned, it wont lag the server and will allow players to use eggs, and have a better experience with the creative server

Reason(s):
we arent able to spawn eggs,

if we were able to spawn eggs it would make the game much more fun, and a bit more entertaining, it would help people on redstone contraptions, decorating buildings, (farms villages etc.)

Example(s):
we arent able to use eggs, so i dont have an example :I
-1 trolls can create new alts and spam eggs

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Then trolls can create alts and spam mobs???? Thats literaly what is said eariler. This is what i said
"trolls can create new alts and spam eggs "
than just say - 1 and continue ur life without any arguments and problems

T

Terrythedog

why are u even continuing complaining about me if u hate me? just argue with meh in some conversation
lmaoooo this is what I keep saying to you when you say I’m toxic. Also there are reasons that this suggestion won’t be implented but luppeey ignores them and goes and says +1??

Status
Not open for further replies.