Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

lathos

How can i buy spawners from the shop and i mean not ig's and chicken spawners i mean the other ones like squid,cow,pig,slime etc
plz helpp

Davidva

Veteran
Use /warp too see all the warps. Maybe there is a warp spawner.

Just Me

Banned
How can i buy spawners from the shop and i mean not ig's and chicken spawners i mean the other ones like squid,cow,pig,slime etc
plz helpp
There is losts of ways like /ah
and search there ore do warp shop you have lots of spawners there you can also get spawners in crates and whit vote tokens

Just Me

Banned
plz helpp
Oh and do /warp grinder you get lots of loot there

Just Me

Banned
plz helpp
Ehm othere spawners like slime and squide they are no spawners like that but you can get eggs if you ask a donator+ he can dupe you some eggs for 500k maybe [squide eggs , slime eggs , zombie eggs etc all stuff that is in creative mode ]

Deviate

This is OPSkyblock, not OP Factions.
You can use spawn eggs to change spawners, use /spawners to see the price it costs to change a spawner.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
This is OPSkyblock, not OP Factions.
You can use spawn eggs to change spawners, use /spawners to see the price it costs to change a spawner.
Just to add, you can't make iron golem or villager spawners.

Status
Not open for further replies.