Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spawner Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiguous

Squid spawners were turning into pigs and anormous lost 26 or more squid spawners and haven't been compensated back. I (IGN:Ambiguous) also lost 2 squid spawners that turned into pigs. Also, anormous mined 2 of the squid spawners and nothing dropped. Compensate back our squids ASAP please, it is affecting our balance as we can't get profit.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
When did this bug happen precisely? And do you have any proof that you had the spawners? If you do have proof then you will most probably be given back the spawners if you create a support ticket.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Hi nameless, unfortunately they won't accept any proof other than video clips. I submitted a support ticket already. As for the bug, a staff's reply to me is -complain to yoeri. But i dont think the owner would appreciate that xD

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Hi nameless, unfortunately they won't accept any proof other than video clips. I submitted a support ticket already. As for the bug, a staff's reply to me is -complain to yoeri. But i dont think the owner would appreciate that xD
I always complain he always ignores melmao

OP
OP
A

Ambiguous

Well, RIP I guess... who would randomly record and expect when you place SQUID SPAWNERS they turn to freaking PIG SPAWNERS?! And they only accept video proof? Nice~

Status
Not open for further replies.