Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyWars BedWars Sound effects in minigames

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Shadow_Gamer32​

Suggestion:
Sound effects in minigames​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone, I've came up with a suggestion let's keep it simple I am talking about the idea to add sound effects into bedwars/skywars game. For an example when you break a bed in bedwars it produces a unique funny/squeaky sound and when u get a final kill it produces some sound too. Users should have an option to use it as regular cosmetics and there maybe options to change these and they can be obtained by mystery boxes or coins and users with vip rank or above can use them ingame .​

Reason(s):
Reason : it will make game more fun and add more cosmetics to grind also helpful for content creators as they won't have to add additional sounds to make video intreactive​

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
There are already kill effects, victory dances, bed destroy animation and many more.
You can get them by earing coins by playing games and buy your favorite one and some are from seasonal rewards.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
I think I'll stay neutral on this one, ye i know this was suggested earlier as well, but we do need some new kill effects and cosmetics.. But again, if that's a positive side of this suggestion, you shouldn't just make a suggestion asking to add "new cosmetics", attach examples and elaborate them.
You could also add mp3 sounds (for kill sounds) so that the reader understands what you want to suggest..
Hope you improve this suggestion..

OP
OP
S

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
I think I'll stay neutral on this one, ye i know this was suggested earlier as well, but we do need some new kill effects and cosmetics.. But again, if that's a positive side of this suggestion, you shouldn't just make a suggestion asking to add "new cosmetics", attach examples and elaborate them.
You could also add mp3 sounds (for kill sounds) so that the reader understands what you want to suggest..
Hope you improve this suggestion..
Noted. I will try finding mp3 sound and attach them

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Shadow_Gamer32

Suggestion:
Sound effects in minigames

Detailed description:
Hello everyone, I've came up with a suggestion let's keep it simple I am talking about the idea to add sound effects into bedwars/skywars game. For an example when you break a bed in bedwars it produces a unique funny/squeaky sound and when u get a final kill it produces some sound too. Users should have an option to use it as regular cosmetics and there maybe options to change these and they can be obtained by mystery boxes or coins and users with vip rank or above can use them ingame .

Reason(s):
Reason : it will make game more fun and add more cosmetics to grind also helpful for content creators as they won't have to add additional sounds to make video intreactive
oh I didn't knew that you were suggesting that there should be more effects and sounds, I thought that you don't know there are ingame cosmetics, victory dances etc.
If you meant that there should be more than it is really a good idea but as xSlainer_ said you have to be detailed with your suggestion

Last edited: