Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sooooo... maybe it's too late, but hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyinstaminecraft

So, I've been on Pika for... what? a year? And I haven't posted an intro? Lel lemme make that up right now :D
Hello! I am Hyinstaminecraft, my friends call me He, well... yes make the "He" jokes, and hey, I love the creative jokes people come up with :D
So... more about myself? well... I was born in China on December 14th of 2002, I moved to the US when I was in 2nd grade, as of today, I am in 8th grade, I am taking all Gifted courses, for the ones available, otherwise, Honor classes, I am taking French as my third language, I play the Violin, and I LOVE MATH!!!!! I am on the 10-member robotics team for my school and the math team, again I LOVE MATH and I am competitive academically. Anyways, that's about it for school.
My favorite games as of today are Minecraft and Pokémon (well... more Pokémon go, because in my opinion, the main Pokémon stuff got worse over the years, again, this is just my opinion, if you like the main Pokémon series, no offence) I've been playing Pokémon in general for a total of 4 years as of now, and Minecraft for one year. For the Pokémon Go people, in case you're wandering, I am on Team Mystic, no hates for Valor and Instinct people, all three teams are awesome!
Anyways, that's all! if you have any questions, ask me below :D. My favorite servers on Pika are buildbattles and OPskyblock(I miss Skyblock Ice :() hope to see you guys around if I haven't already :D
Also I am recently addicted to Pokémon Brick Bronze, my Roblox username is hyinstaminecraft

Last edited:

NickTill

Interesting to hear about you, and there is never a time to late to share information about yourself xD

Status
Not open for further replies.