Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sooo many FDPs...

How many fdps do you see(username or ads) in pika

• 1 in 10 mins

• 1 in 30 mins

• 1 in 1 hrs

• 1 in 2 hrs

• 1 in a day

Results are only viewable after voting.

cityember

Epic Pika
Many time I was playing(1/15) and saw people with either fdp usernames like F4D0P5, or giving out ads.
and we cannot ban them for fdp have vpns and alt creators
But what I don't understand is that hackers usually want either stats or glory and having to constantly change accounts and get called out immediatly is probably not appealing to them

Last edited:

divertente

Great Reporter
Many time I was playing(1/15) and saw people with either fdp usernames like F4D0P5, or giving out ads.
But what I don't understand is that hackers usually want either stats or glory and having to constantly change accounts and get called out immediatly is probably not appealing to them
sadly it's full of these people, just remember to report them here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ - they're gonna get bored at some point.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Spamming and use of VPN is against the rule so reporting is the only thing you can do.

Anuly

Veteran
Always make sure to report them or if there is any staff online, let them know about it so that they can be punished asap :)