Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Someone Hacked my account

tahaimran048

Banned
I gave report of password reset

And i started a conversation with tryhardmartking what ever hes a staff i type him this

Ill show you what pika send on my email

Reset your PikaNetwork password. You've received this email because you (or someone pretending to be you requested a password reset for account imrantaha048. If you do not wis reset your password, please ignore this message. To continue with your password reset, simply click the button below, and y will be able to change your password. This link will expire in 15 minutes. Reset password Did not work? Copy this link : https://account.pika-network.net/password-reset?c6c3ea8b-c2c4-496c 94af-7ef31946270b To keep your account secure, do not forward this email to anyone.

I check me email after 30 min the link was expired how could i change my password now give like 1 day time not freaking 15 minutes

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_

And i started a conversation with tryhardmartking what ever hes a staff i type him this

Reset your PikaNetwork password. You've received this email because you (or someone pretending to be you requested a password reset for account imrantaha048. If you do not wis reset your password, please ignore this message. To continue with your password reset, simply click the button below, and y will be able to change your password. This link will expire in 15 minutes. Reset password Did not work? Copy this link : https://account.pika-network.net/password-reset?c6c3ea8b-c2c4-496c 94af-7ef31946270b To keep your account secure, do not forward this email to anyone.

I check me email after 30 min the link was expired how could i change my password now give like 1 day time not freaking 15 mi
sad ;-; did you leak your password to anyone?

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_

I check me email after 30 min the link was expired how could i change my password now give like 1 day time not freaking 15 minutes

just change your password and email to something only u know and DONT SHARE TO IT ANYONE