Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Logically ~

Banned
I don't really ever post threads, but this is an exception due to the fact some of the things on OPSkyblock is absolutely ridiculous.

To get rid of the obvious.

35 euros for the /ignore command.

Okay, so, 35 euros for the /ignore command for a 1000 player server. I think that is the worst way to spend money especially on a command that a player should have. Who even would spend money just to get this one command, it's ridiculous. Ultimately, if you decide 35 euros to gain the ability for the /ignore command. You're, without a doubt, the single most dumbest person when it comes to money I believe I have ever seen.

KittyCannon

I don't even see the point of this. Nobody is going to use this, it has no worth nor use towards players once so ever. Just out of curiosity, why was even an idea to add KittyCannon to the donation perks? Please, i'd love to see what went through the mindset of the person who approved this as a good idea.

50 euros to create Trade Signs.

Overall, this is useless. I'd like to meet a person with intelligence who's going to buy this for THIS one perk. I really don't see the point in making this a perk for donating 50 euros. Bit much to just to make signs for a chest shop, and half of the time people probably won't even use it. It seems that people are runnin' out of ideas for Donation Perks.

Fall damage in Parkour

This is pretty self-explanatory, you're on parkour up in the air, and you miss a jump and you die and lose all your things only for some random to take your things.

This is not an exhaustive list, i'm sure there are a plethora of things that are the entertainment of mongs.

OP
OP
~ Logically ~

~ Logically ~

Banned
Go play OPSB first then come.
KeepInventory is enabled in OPSB XD

I was talking about in general. Not just OPSB

"Go play OPSB" Lmao. I barely even play Pika anymore, I was just on to see what it was like.

Instead, don't go completely bipolar on me. You'd just be painting a picture of yourself looking like somebody with emotional issues.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Im not sure what's your purpose in making this thread because as you said, you dont play in Pika anymore. What do you get by making hate threads? Your thread isnt helping the server. You cant tell donators they are dumb for spending money in Pika. It's their choice.

A 50 euro rank in opsb does not consist of /ignore command alone. There are a lot of useful perks and kits too.

Every server is pay to win. If you dont like it, there is always a button called singleplayer.

OP
OP
~ Logically ~

~ Logically ~

Banned
- I don't play any cracked servers, and I said I BARELY play Pika anymore.

- I made this thread due to the money hungriness of Pika.

- Your post isn't helping either, you're just gaining a reputation of not having your own opinion.

- A 50 euro for having /ignore as a perk is insanity. And I didn't say it did consist of just that.

- I'm just dying due to your stupidity "all server are pay to win" LOL, you mean all cracked and uncared for servers.

Servers that aren't money hungry and aren't pay to win: Vanic, StrafeUS, PvPLounge, Verix. (All of these servers are good)
Servers that are: Badlion, Hypixel, Mineplex, and just about every popular cracked server, and a couple more premiums.

And, I actually can call Donators dumb, because as you said it's their choice. Just like it's my choice to call them horribly brain damaged. You are so opinionated with the Staff that it's mental, like honestly, it won't kill you for you to think up an actual reason of your own.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Im not sure what's your purpose in making this thread because as you said, you dont play in Pika anymore. What do you get by making hate threads? Your thread isnt helping the server. You cant tell donators they are dumb for spending money in Pika. It's their choice.

A 50 euro rank in opsb does not consist of /ignore command alone. There are a lot of useful perks and kits too.

Every server is pay to win. If you dont like it, there is always a button called singleplayer.
*He isn't saying it only has the /ignore command.
*He is saying he is mad that you have to pay 50 Euros to get a rank with the command, when normally you should get it with a member rank.

I also think that the /ignore command should be added for everyone.

Last edited:

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Coming from somebody who has their quote "God: Gary" it doesn't mean anything from an egomaniac.

Even if i'm an egomaniac, you still don't have a point

And look at your status:
"Got a rating from PizzaMC, achievements"... (you egomaniac)

And to get serious, aah never mind, I just can't be serious about this crap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
~ Logically ~

~ Logically ~

Banned
Lmao, it's a joke. It's clear enough you're egomaniacal, but also posting something is pointless as well.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Then I can give you a handshake, we both posted something useless

Status
Not open for further replies.