Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Some suggestions for the next OPFactions Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Some suggestions for the next OPFactions Reset

Detailed description:
1.Add all wool and slabs in printer - It would make printing a cannon much easier and faster

2.Lower the chance of getting seasonal legend from KOTH - The chance is pretty high and its not even rare to get it from KOTH anymore.

3. Add permanent pro and hero rank back to crates - No point in having only seasonal pro&hero in crates since they are the lowest rank.

4.Remove Knockback 3 sword kit from "Extra Kits" - Knockback 3 is overpowered when you are force raiding, it knocks players too far away and if you are able to get everyone that is forcing a kb3 sword it makes raiding so much easier.

5.When you get a "Mystery Rank" from godly crate it should give you a permanent rank voucher since its from Godly Crate(Unique crates contain seasonal ranks and Godly crates contain permanent ranks), it would make much more sense.

6.Add Sapphires for other GKITs like Enchants, Swordsman, Axeman and the chance of getting a Seasonal GKIT Voucher should be at least 10%

7.Make it so KOTH starts the 3rd day of grace - Grace is pretty boring for many players, making KOTH start earlier would change that.

8.Add Pickaxe, Shovel and Axe in Donator kits, like on normal factions.

9.Replace the money in crates with Enchantment Books

10. Make Obsidian Breaker enchantment faster - even the max level is pretty slow.

11.Add Punch 3 to the "SharpShooter" that is in unique crate and Punch 5 to the "SharpShooter" that is in godly crate.

12.Make it so raid claims disappear in 12 hours instead of turning into normal claims - so factions don't get "falsely" striked

13.Buff the Creeper spawner price - Current price for creeper spawner is just too low(8.5M) make it at least 20M, my faction had 8000 creeper spawners in the first few days, currently it is just too easy to get TNT.

14. There is many players that are complaining that fights last too long, not sure what you could do about that except adding damage sets.

15. Lower the faction size to 20-25 players. - This is the most important suggestion and now I'll explain why.

So, making the faction size 20 or 25 players instead of 50 like it is now would make the season much more interesting. For 3 seasons now there are always 2-4 big factions that are fighting each other and thats it(Last season it was France vs Tyrants vs NoHook vs Mythology, season before that it was Tyrants vs Lunatic, before that it was Memefair vs Taliban vs Lunatic and etc.)

Now imagine if you wanted to play OPFactions competitively, but you can't get in one of 3-4 big factions that are playing, there is pretty much no other option then to quit or just play for fun.. because its nearly impossible to win one of the 3 FTOP prizes without being in the big factions.
16.If previous suggestion gets accepted then you should also increase default faction power so factions would be able to claim everything that they need(base, traps and etc.)

Hopefully most of these will be added(If they get positive feedback from the community), even though I won't be playing I'd like for this OPFactions season to be the best that it can be.

And also good luck.

Reason(s):
Explained

Last edited:

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1
I agree with all except the last one. It is like telling half of the people of one faction not to play and they ofc wouldn't want to fight their friends by creating another faction. I understand what you want to say but 20-25 is too little. It should at least be 35.

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1 ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
+1
I agree with all except the last one. It is like telling half of the people of one faction not to play and they ofc wouldn't want to fight their friends by creating another faction. I understand what you want to say but 20-25 is too little. It should at least be 35.
You can always rotate players. Putting the faction player size to 20 or 25 just makes it more fair for smaller factions to raid/defend against the bigger ones.

MotherRussia

+1
50 man roster is not competitive at all, the most competitive roster is 10 man, but 20 is fine for op facs, and yes you can rotate players at every moment :)

Hamsty

Epic Pika
Well, it’s going to end up being the same either way. People who don’t play factions just vote for the dumbest stuff. 50 man roster is so bad and isn’t even fun. 25 is much better and it’s going to make it even more enjoyable instead of having the same factions be at the top due to their numbers

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
Well, it’s going to end up being the same either way. People who don’t play factions just vote for the dumbest stuff. 50 man roster is so bad and isn’t even fun. 25 is much better and it’s going to make it even more enjoyable instead of having the same factions be at the top due to their numbers
Not sure why they are making community polls just when it comes to faction resets.. Like if you are going to make polls make them for every reset so OPFactions players can vote for the dumbest option available for other gamemodes like players from other gamemodes are doing to us right now.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
You can always rotate players. Putting the faction player size to 20 or 25 just makes it more fair for smaller factions to raid/defend against the bigger ones.
Yeah makes sense ig if we want comp, but it is a headache to rotate tbh

_Uniion

Pika Lover
+1 Im prob late but dude that sounds great (even though i barely understand)

dagode

Veteran
+1 I haven't read much but still, I care for people that are trying to make opifactions great.

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Some things have been accepted, some not, some might be accepted in the future. Thanks for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.