Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some questions from new player on OP Skyblock

_MineWizard_

Pika Lover
First of all, how does island and spawners worth work? Pig spawner's worth is 100k and cow spawner's worth is 150k. I stacked 52 pig spawners and 16 cow spawners, so worth of my island must be 7,6 million, but it's only 760k. Why?
Second question is for what are heads used?
And for what are fragments used?
And do anybody wants to join my island?) I'd like to enter top 3 island, but I know that there lots of work and also very few people) Currently, I'm playing only with one person, whereas on top islands there're many people.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
First of all, how does island and spawners worth work? Pig spawner's worth is 100k and cow spawner's worth is 150k. I stacked 52 pig spawners and 16 cow spawners, so worth of my island must be 7,6 million, but it's only 760k. Why? My caculator says that you suck
Second question is for what are heads used? Nothing , yep that's it unless you are the guy that likes mob suits ( insane amnt of heads )
And do anybody wants to join my island?) I'd like to enter top 3 island, but I know that there lots of work and also very few people) Currently, I'm playing only with one person, whereas on top islands there're many people. do/is invite (Username )then keep pinging them on discord till they accept)Also my friendis is top 23 and he play solo

OP
OP
M

_MineWizard_

Pika Lover
First of all, how does island and spawners worth work? Pig spawner's worth is 100k and cow spawner's worth is 150k. I stacked 52 pig spawners and 16 cow spawners, so worth of my island must be 7,6 million, but it's only 760k. Why? My caculator says that you suck
Second question is for what are heads used? Nothing , yep that's it unless you are the guy that likes mob suits ( insane amnt of heads )
And do anybody wants to join my island?) I'd like to enter top 3 island, but I know that there lots of work and also very few people) Currently, I'm playing only with one person, whereas on top islands there're many people. do/is invite (Username )then keep pinging them on discord till they accept)Also my friendis is top 23 and he play solo
My caculator says that you suck My calculator don't think so. 52 x 100,000 = 5,200,000 and 16 x 150,000 = 2,400,000. 5,200,000 + 2,400,000 = 7,600,000. Then can you explain your point?

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Ok do just ask staff I may have forgot to type in several zeros

Second question is for what are heads used?
And for what are fragments used?
Just replying to these two questions since the reply which was previously sent might cause some confusion.

For your second question which is "What are heads used for?", you may right-click the heads in your inventory to put it into your "Head Shop Inventory". This said Head Shop Inventory can be accessed by doing /heads. 10 Heads of the same types can be converted into MobCoins which is a currency in the game used to buy items from /transfer. A photo of the GUI shown upon typing in /heads is shown below.
1651910153315.png

On the other hand, for your third question, as HohohoApro have stated, 235 (3 Stacks and 43) of the same Mob Fragment can be converted into 1 Mobsuit that may gives you random bonuses once you decide to level it up. You can change your fragments into mobsuits by doing /shop or typing in /mobsuitshop.

OP
OP
M

_MineWizard_

Pika Lover
Just replying to these two questions since the reply which was previously sent might cause some confusion.

For your second question which is "What are heads used for?", you may right-click the heads in your inventory to put it into your "Head Shop Inventory". This said Head Shop Inventory can be accessed by doing /heads. 10 Heads of the same types can be converted into MobCoins which is a currency in the game used to buy items from /transfer. A photo of the GUI shown upon typing in /heads is shown below.
View attachment 48924

On the other hand, for your third question, as HohohoApro have stated, 235 (3 Stacks and 43) of the same Mob Fragment can be converted into 1 Mobsuit that may gives you random bonuses once you decide to level it up. You can change your fragments into mobsuits by doing /shop or typing in /mobsuitshop.
Okay. Thank you for detailed answer!