Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

some people are so good at bridge

AKSHAJ07

people are so good they 5-0 me right away I know it is just a game but sometimes it very irritating especially you loose from a bridge non

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
people are so good they 5-0 me right away I know it is just a game but sometimes it very irritating especially you loose from a bridge non
Most people at bridge autoclick, its normal to feel irritated, just don't let them get in your head

vrroooooom

Great Reporter
IGN
vrroooooom
Most people at bridge autoclick, its normal to feel irritated, just don't let them get in your head
Most people in bridge just keep avoiding all fights and running straight to the hole :ROFLMAO:
I call it "gay mode"

vrroooooom

Great Reporter
IGN
vrroooooom
Ain't that the point of the kit?
Idk, it's kinda annoying. Or I'm too much used to bedfight and dont get it, but I'd like to have opponent who will fight me and after that score and not completely avoid me and go straight for that point

vrroooooom

Great Reporter
IGN
vrroooooom
I think most autoclicking people are in battlerush. Most players there literally doing diagonal godbridge, I don't think most of them are playing with their mouse buttons there.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
I think most autoclicking people are in battlerush. Most players there literally doing diagonal godbridge, I don't think most of them are playing with their mouse buttons there.
Idk, diagonally I just slow bridge or sometime shily speed bridge, horizontally I just speed bridge

Speed bridging diagonally, let alone god bridging will give you a heart attack, to say the least

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Most people in bridge just keep avoiding all fights and running straight to the hole :ROFLMAO:
I call it "gay mode"
It's usually the most effective way to win. Bridge is about scoring, not fighting.

Adlless

Great Reporter
Indeed, the goal is to score goals, and not to fight, so it's sensible and pretty logical to bypass, and I wouldn't call that "cringe", rather It's a skill
It's usually the most effective way to win. Bridge is about scoring, not fighting.