Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some More survival suggestions-another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Well with the reset basically here
I thought of some more suggestions to add and ive also listened to other players and taking in their view
the first one was a suggestion i put on the previous one but i want to re-iterate it
/afk
but also if u message an afk it comes up as they are afk and also if your afk at least people know but u cant be afk in shops or near farms etc.
Anyway
2)/Heal-for donators
Idk about this one but /heal is always better than /eat and since /eat is given to donators i thought maybe other people would like /heal since it has more or less the same purpose
3)Safer trading/economy :
There are lots of threads concerning this but this is the main thing people want a safer way to trade so they dont get scammed im suggesting a trade plugin which basically does this
Player A -puts item in chest
Player b-cant take the item out until they give there item
Player b-gives item and then they both get their items
However there needs to be a command like /pay RockyGaming 64 Emerald for 64 EnderChest
and the other player would write (eg.) /pay ResKort 64 EnderChest for 64 emerald
this may be a bit extreme though so really the community just want a safer trading method and also while im on it the redstone @/warp trade sometimes messes up and it takes ages just for you to get in a booth to trade.
4)Warp : Combined player suggestion
a) There are quite a lot of dead warps now so maybe with warps say if they arent active for 1 month and the player hasnt returned then they should get removed to give space for other players. Unless the person has specificly stated they are out for x months/weeks and will come back. Also some warps are in the same place
like /warp enchant and trade are in the same place so why dont you only put 1 idk?
b) A job thing . some people are always looking for a job so maybe you could have like /warp job with like a job apply centre checked regularly by warp owners and staff so they can give people a chance and also at the place they might have small shops for them to practice again idk?
c) A public drop party warp where you can put stuff in the machine and i know this probably wont work but people asked for this and i said id put it so maybe there is a way who knows.
5) InGame Ranks :
I can guess why you dont do this but still everyone really wants this
I think it should be fair to award player for achievements in the server like eg,time spent on the server and etc.. because there are a lot of people who cant buy ranks who deserve ranks also maybe have an exclusive rank given to active players and good players (who cant donate) While on this topic obviously the alchemist rank could have more stuff updated to it but also maybe Minecraft should add some more creative features like /marry in survival that would be cool.
Anyway thanks for listening
Sorry for bad grammar and thanks for listening to the people of survival

RaVo

Legendary Pika
If you can afford a computer you can proberly get the money to donate aswell. I cant belief there is someone on here that cant get a few euros but can get a computer.

With the rest I agree.

Last edited:

Ninja0000L

in my opinion that game ranks achievements is not that good , it would kill the desire of donating for the server , everybody would complete that achievements to get ranks , in a little time most of the players will get that commands to fly or feed or repair that makes everything easy and it become like creative mode and the joy of survival dies '' i meanthe Adventure '' , i have a better suggestion , what about creating ranks with no power like levels and the prizes after completing the achievements would be cool if it gives stuff like rare stuff

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well with the reset basically here
I thought of some more suggestions to add and ive also listened to other players and taking in their view
the first one was a suggestion i put on the previous one but i want to re-iterate it
/afk
but also if u message an afk it comes up as they are afk and also if your afk at least people know but u cant be afk in shops or near farms etc.
Anyway
2)/Heal-for donators
Idk about this one but /heal is always better than /eat and since /eat is given to donators i thought maybe other people would like /heal since it has more or less the same purpose
3)Safer trading/economy :
There are lots of threads concerning this but this is the main thing people want a safer way to trade so they dont get scammed im suggesting a trade plugin which basically does this
Player A -puts item in chest
Player b-cant take the item out until they give there item
Player b-gives item and then they both get their items
However there needs to be a command like /pay RockyGaming 64 Emerald for 64 EnderChest
and the other player would write (eg.) /pay ResKort 64 EnderChest for 64 emerald
this may be a bit extreme though so really the community just want a safer trading method and also while im on it the redstone @/warp trade sometimes messes up and it takes ages just for you to get in a booth to trade.
4)Warp : Combined player suggestion
a) There are quite a lot of dead warps now so maybe with warps say if they arent active for 1 month and the player hasnt returned then they should get removed to give space for other players. Unless the person has specificly stated they are out for x months/weeks and will come back. Also some warps are in the same place
like /warp enchant and trade are in the same place so why dont you only put 1 idk?
b) A job thing . some people are always looking for a job so maybe you could have like /warp job with like a job apply centre checked regularly by warp owners and staff so they can give people a chance and also at the place they might have small shops for them to practice again idk?
c) A public drop party warp where you can put stuff in the machine and i know this probably wont work but people asked for this and i said id put it so maybe there is a way who knows.
5) InGame Ranks :
I can guess why you dont do this but still everyone really wants this
I think it should be fair to award player for achievements in the server like eg,time spent on the server and etc.. because there are a lot of people who cant buy ranks who deserve ranks also maybe have an exclusive rank given to active players and good players (who cant donate) While on this topic obviously the alchemist rank could have more stuff updated to it but also maybe Minecraft should add some more creative features like /marry in survival that would be cool.
Anyway thanks for listening
Sorry for bad grammar and thanks for listening to the people of survival
Without reading +Oreo , your suggestions always are good ;)

Slendyy

Veteran
I'm sorry but i disagree, those suggestions will make survival only more OP, you will never die with those things the propose of survival it's SURVIVE , it will never be funny again! The trading system I disagree too, if you are in survival there needs to be contact with another players it becomes boring with /pay.
Public drop party will only make survival more OP again.

I'm sorry but i disagree with these suggestions, the other ones are okey, but we want a stable economy, not too OP not too weak.

P.s. It's just my opinion. ;)

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Here's a simple one:
Stop renaming the items bought in shop because they don't stack...

Aleclikediamond

Pika Member
Maybe make the puclic drop party a vote party like if the server reach an amount of vote the vote party will begin....
Or Maybe make the drop party not OP?

Slendyy

Veteran
Maybe make the puclic drop party a vote party like if the server reach an amount of vote the vote party will begin....
Or Maybe make the drop party not OP?
The items you get in that drop party can always be sold in a pawn shop and you get rich again. ;)
For me drop party should only be done in special seasons. :)

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Jeear what do you mean?
For example, I bought Dark Oak Logs in shop (they are renamed in bold yellow) and I went to collect regular Dark Oak Logs the two can't stack because the former is renamed...

Aleclikediamond

Pika Member
well as I said the drop parties will be held when the server get a certain amount of votes and you dont actually can vote 5 times during 1 day....

leaf26

Legendary Pika
/ah and /sell would reduce the number of people making shops and spamming tpa shop advertisements in chat.

Matik212

If you can afford a computer you can proberly get the money to donate aswell.
You people are the ones the annoy me 2nd the most, your the ones that post everywhere "Its not hard to get prem minecraft JUST BUY IT AND STOP BEING CHEAP or Just donate to the server ITS NOT HARD STOP BEING CHEAP"

With my case and am sure with many others, my parents doesn't buy anything for me regarding gaming stuff and so because of this i didn't grow up on a Wii or nintendo or gameboy or PSP and i spent most of my days playing football. I didn't buy my computer, my parents did and it was because i was going into high school and i would need one and its not even a PC that runs smooth FPS, it is a laptop that runs minecraft like its crap.
So you see not everyone is fortunate enough to have a credit card to buy prem minecraft or donate to the server
So get off your high horse and open your eyes

Sunzzz

for ingame rank
why dont a make a special rank.. like goodman rank or a MVP rank with expire time... he get some advance something...

that rank need a good reputation..
voting at forum need agree by 5 staff and 20 or 30 player agree with that

so every player will be a good player...
n you can use that point for selected a future staff

sorry for bad english
CMIIW

HellzBlazer

You people are the ones the annoy me 2nd the most, your the ones that post everywhere "Its not hard to get prem minecraft JUST BUY IT AND STOP BEING CHEAP or Just donate to the server ITS NOT HARD STOP BEING CHEAP"

With my case and am sure with many others, my parents doesn't buy anything for me regarding gaming stuff and so because of this i didn't grow up on a Wii or nintendo or gameboy or PSP and i spent most of my days playing football. I didn't buy my computer, my parents did and it was because i was going into high school and i would need one and its not even a PC that runs smooth FPS, it is a laptop that runs minecraft like its crap.
So you see not everyone is fortunate enough to have a credit card to buy prem minecraft or donate to the server
So get off your high horse and open your eyes
You The Real MVP!

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Off-topic rant. As you can see, this is an old thread and they've probably thought of the 0-income players by now.

I like the idea of a "good player" rank, but with no resources attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.