Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Some minigames ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahinbro

Username:
Mahinbro​

Suggestion:
Some minigames ideas​

Detailed description:
1.The minigame I would like to be added is PvP but not the kit pvp just the normal one which itself has many types.

For example : 1v1 bedwars, 1v1 skywars, normal 1v1 with different kits

2.Hide and seek and this is not something I would need to explain

3.build battle which again I dont need to explain

4.TNT Run WHICH I AGAIN DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN

5.parkour race WHICH I CAN FINALLY EXPLAIN. So it is basically just parkour but I can race with other people ( multiple people at the same time maximum 4) to see who can complete it first

6. Zombie apocalypse in which you have to survive against a lot of mobs with atleast 10 people and there would be levels of the apocalypse which get progressively harder (atleast 7 levels) and also that you can set the difficulty of the game like if you join a lobby in difficulty easy the 7 level should not be very hard to complete and you get points to kill every mob (higher the points the stronger the mob) which you can use to buy gear for the upcoming hard levels

That is all the games I have got and I really hope that you guys put these games in the server and thank you for reading this suggestions and also I chose lobby as the gamemode / platform because i dont know which section this suggestions belong.​

Reason(s):
I have a friend who has original minecraft who playes in a server which has this types of minigames but I cant play in that server since I am in tlauncher so thats why I want these games in the server.​

D

Deleted member 225345

The first part of your suggestion (1v1 duel) is already a thing in practice, everything else you mentioned has already been suggested

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Mahinbro,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.